• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

what about Philadelphia

Unfortunately Philadelphia isn't on our schedule this year. The closest we came to Philly this year was Pittsburgh the middle of June.

What about Arizona?
Or is it just too damn hot here?

they were in pheonix.

What about Arizona?
Or is it just too damn hot here?

Yes we were in PHX back in April for Pride and we had a great time. Check out our behind the scenes.

Yes we were in PHX back in April for Pride and we had a great time. Check out our behind the scenes.

Shoot the year I couldn't go to pride because my allergies were bad and my BF had a migraine.
GRRR

I have seen our 23 year old blond Brit, so I will rephrase. You are being hit on by our very hot 23 year old Brit here on the forum.:001_tt1:

Well he can feel very free to hit on me...
Who knows ...
I might hit back:wink:

Well he can feel very free to hit on me...
Who knows ...
I might hit back:wink:

Lunch break from work and I'm hitting back with a double hit. Check your PMs not PMS lol and see..

PS. That email address I sent you is also my MSN address so add me if you want :eek:)

Lunch break from work and I'm hitting back with a double hit. Check your PMs not PMS lol and see..

PS. That email address I sent you is also my MSN address so add me if you want :eek:)

Check your email cause I hit back to you:sneaky2:

Check your email cause I hit back to you:sneaky2:
Ahh Young love. Boy meets boy. Hopefully there will be a fairy tale ending. I wonder if David by the authority vested in him by Broke Straight Boys can marry two forumites??? And then film the honeymoon on the futon and show it to us six months later, after Mark and his crew in Colorado edit it down. :tongue_smilie:

Ahh Young love. Boy meets boy. Hopefully there will be a fairy tale ending. I wonder if David by the authority vested in him by Broke Straight Boys can marry two forumites??? And then film the honeymoon on the futon and show it to us six months later, after Mark and his crew in Colorado edit it down. :tongue_smilie:

No bloody way me old cock sparra lol. You won't even get me to post my face pic on this site never mind get on the darn futon. I don't mind communicating via email but not within the forum walls. Many have tried and many have failed. And gay marriage - don't believe in it but as always, that is my opinion, as I know many DO believe in it. I digress...or Dai Gress who was a Welsh boy who always changed the subject matter.

No bloody way me old cock sparra lol. You won't even get me to post my face pic on this site never mind get on the darn futon. I don't mind communicating via email but not within the forum walls. Many have tried and many have failed. And gay marriage - don't believe in it but as always, that is my opinion, as I know many DO believe in it. I digress...or Dai Gress who was a Welsh boy who always changed the subject matter.

Aww I am sure you would be great on the futon:lol:

Aww I am sure you would be great on the futon:lol:

No futon, no deal, no fuckie, no lickie. If it's to be a meet with a member on this site then it will have to be on mutual terms and certainly not via this forum.

Remember a few months ago when 2 members tried to be models and b/fs etc... it ended in upset and a lot of bother. If you want a bf then go out and meet him in the flesh or if you're shy, check him out first on cam and video call before you meet him or them.

Sorry to sound boring, but there are many crazy bastards out there...

That was a definite NO boys! So let's move on to far more interesting topics.:biggrin:
We're all just having fun and being silly, speculating on some of the younger and hotter forumites trying on the futon for size.

And if this is not an interesting topic, why did David create a trilogy of scenes involving the possibility of a member of the forum, going in front of the camera, to get his tush filled with Broke Straight Boys sausage?

I personally find it a fascinating topic and fantasy. :thumbup1: