• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

We've made our choice for sucking models cocks! Why and how?

lights715

Reaction score
Anyone want to weigh in on why or how they'd suck their favorite model? Have lost track of who all responded, but hope it was fun! be happy to go first but want all of you to take the lead. This is a chance to shed your reserve and just let it go! ttyl!

Anyone want to weigh in on why or how they'd suck their favorite model? Have lost track of who all responded, but hope it was fun! be happy to go first but want all of you to take the lead. This is a chance to shed your reserve and just let it go! ttyl!
I would love to suck Shane (Tank Shirt) because he epitomizes the kind of young straight guy that has always turned me on, since being younger than Shane, admiring older guys, to being my peers, to now being considerably older than the guys I lust after. It has been a consistent fantasy for me to give head to a guy like him. I have realized my fantasy to a certain extent with several ostensibly straight guys, but I've fantasized countless times, while getting off, to fantasies of sucking guys who remind me of Shane.

I'm into thin toned blonds with smooth bodies and beautiful cocks, like Shane's. (But I'd still want to suck him off even if he had a tiny dick). But mostly it is his attitude. He carries himself with confidence and a certain degree of cockiness. He knows he's hot and I'm sure that he has been hit on by both sexes since puberty. I'd like to be on my knees looking up at him naked, sitting back with his hands behind his head while I slurp on his big boy and give him the best blowjob that I can offer. I would hear him moaning and grunting and finally feel his body go into the preliminary stages of release, and prepare myself to swallow that sexy straight boy's load. That's why he was at the top of my list.:thumbup1:

very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't quite figure out which Shane. Can you give me a date of an episode including him? Thanks for having some fun, hehe!

I would love to suck Shane (Tank Shirt) because he epitomizes the kind of young straight guy that has always turned me on, since being younger than Shane, admiring older guys, to being my peers, to now being considerably older than the guys I lust after. It has been a consistent fantasy for me to give head to a guy like him. I have realized my fantasy to a certain extent with several ostensibly straight guys, but I've fantasized countless times, while getting off, to fantasies of sucking guys who remind me of Shane.

I'm into thin toned blonds with smooth bodies and beautiful cocks, like Shane's. (But I'd still want to suck him off even if he had a tiny dick). But mostly it is his attitude. He carries himself with confidence and a certain degree of cockiness. He knows he's hot and I'm sure that he has been hit on by both sexes since puberty. I'd like to be on my knees looking up at him naked, sitting back with his hands behind his head while I slurp on his big boy and give him the best blowjob that I can offer. I would hear him moaning and grunting and finally feel his body go into the preliminary stages of release, and prepare myself to swallow that sexy straight boy's load. That's why he was at the top of my list.:thumbup1:
I have to agree about Shane. Such as the blowjob he received from Nu. Shane is everything you mentioned and I love the quiet brooding type of guy, very sexy. He knows he has a big dick but he doesn't make a big deal about it. That's what I call confident. Most importantly to me is this is one guy who LOVES blowjobs. He has one of those sensitive cocks that respond well to even a bad blowjob. I would love to suck and rim him. MMMMMMMMMM!

very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't quite figure out which Shane. Can you give me a date of an episode including him? Thanks for having some fun, hehe!
I can understand your confusion as there are multiple models using the same name, but Shane is the guy on the current homepage of models on the top of the screen. He is on the extreme right, and is the only one wearing a hat. His last appearance on the site was Shane & Nu on December 9, 2009. He was also included in the previews of January updates. As David has indicated he is no longer making videos for Broke Straight Boys, I appreciate all of his remaining a scenes, in the can, so to speak.:biggrin:

Guess I should share my fantasy with you guys. Tom (of Tom and Kaydin) is absolutely hot and has a way of being "embarrassed" yet "confident". No offense to Broke Straight Boys but I'm sure w/o a doubt, he would be into kissing and maybe fucking, top/bottom whatever. Just my hunch. His handsome face, calf eyes and awesome bronze body gets me so hard, hehe! PLUS, and this is huge for me, he has a sweet bush, pits and moderately furry lower legs. Body hair to me is sooooooooo hot, sexy and masculine if in the right place and in the right amount. Hell, I even love his jawline beard. So thats just a part of the "why" portion of my post!