• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

We beat our last record :)

scorpio

Reaction score
Most users ever online was 507, Today (november 30) at 07:10 PM.

WOOT! :)

Most users ever online was 507, Today (november 30) at 07:10 PM.

WOOT! :)

Stephane, le nouvel format est tout-a-fait vachement mec. You are such a talented guy.

And the two interviews, with "tyler" and "mike", were ace. It's amazing how the site has grown in the last year, become fearless in a way. I remember how careful the answers were from you guys when the forum first opened and what a different kind of rapport has developed since. Congratulations all of you guys, the log on statistics bear witness to how far Broke Straight Boys has come in such a short time.

A lot of people just like to lurk. Hopefully we can get them to register and post with our good looks and charm hehe.

Mark

Mark,

Lets not use the "LURK" term. It sounds nasty and disgusting. How about something less negative like,

OBSERVE OR PERHAPS,

EVALUATE

BEFORE JOINING.

I WAS ONE OF THOSE OBSERVERS, 4 MONTHS BEFORE LEAPING IN.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

VICEKID

Mark,

Lets not use the "LURK" term. It sounds nasty and disgusting. How about something less negative like,

OBSERVE OR PERHAPS,

EVALUATE

BEFORE JOINING.

I WAS ONE OF THOSE OBSERVERS, 4 MONTHS BEFORE LEAPING IN.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

VICEKID

Lurking is the term used for all Forums. Lots of lurkers are afraid of voicing their own opinion.

Be kind to newbies is my unqualified advice.

Most users ever online was 694, Today at 10:02 PM.... we got lots of readers ;)

I don't think lurking is a bad word to use. I think users would benefit from registering though. Here is the register link incase people are not sure where it is http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/register.php. When you register you can chat with models, post suggestions, comments, make friends etc.

Thanks,
Mark

Oh I don't know. "Lurking" does sound a little seedy. Some of us just don't have that much to say. :001_tt2: How about "shy?"

But, since I'm no longer "lurking," I'll say that I love the site. I've been a member since it first started - before you even had forums - so I guess that qualifies as a little more than lurking. :wink:

Great job though. Keep it up.

Johnny

You seem to be hitting a lot of highs lately...In one period I was watching and I think the new record thing popped up like 3 times. Is all the people who are on the site JustUsBoys coming over here to post also?
Casper

Most users ever online was 694, Today at 10:02 PM.... we got lots of readers ;)

Wow, we are really getting popular... Keep up the good work folks...:thumbup:

The most users online was 934 on 01 Dec 2009 @ 2:49 A. M.
Casper

Jeez, just think of it. 934 users online, so at least 934 fully paid up members. Taking into account those that were not online and those that do not frequent the forum, the Broke Straight Boys safe must be bulging at the seams. A bit like I was after watching today's film update.. :thumbup1: