• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Want to see Devon & Tony again

I for one would LOVE to see the return of Giovanni. In his last video he said he would be back... but here we are a year later : (

I will personally travel to New England using my vacation time in January, track down this mysterious yet unbelievably alluring college wrestler, offer him $500 to let me give him head, and then donate the video to Broke Straight Boys :lol: I've already done a search for any "Giovanni" in the Boston, MA network on Facebook in hopes of adding him to my friends list to no avail. (Is that creepy or what?!) :scared:

I will personally travel to New England using my vacation time in January, track down this mysterious yet unbelievably alluring college wrestler, offer him $500 to let me give him head, and then donate the video to Broke Straight Boys :lol: I've already done a search for any "Giovanni" in the Boston, MA network on Facebook in hopes of adding him to my friends list to no avail. (Is that creepy or what?!) :scared:

Running Scorpio, I am not sure, most guys in this busines use a pseudonym (a ficticious name for plausable denyability and safety) Although, if their face and tattoos match, it is hard to say that wasn't me.

Years ago, when I worked as a stripper I used a the pseudonym like "Johnny Tyler." (Hummm, maybe that is why I like Tyler so much...:thumbup1:) I had a business set up with a name to have my checks made out to. Getting an EIN number was pretty easy. Having been in the military I learned a great North Carolina slang draw. So, I told everyone I was from NC not the Sate where I was actually from. That kept strangers from looking me up in the phone book, or knocking on my door unexpectedly. Also, traveling a long distance to a gig was key too. I know it sounds devious but it was always more about survival.:001_unsure:

Last edited:
Running Scorpio, I am not sure, most guys in this busines use a pseudonym (a ficticious name for plausable denyability and safety) Although, if their face and tattoos match, it is hard to say that wasn't me.

Years ago, when I worked as a stripper I used a the pseudonym like "Johnny Tyler." (Hummm, maybe that is why I like Tyler so much...:thumbup1:) I had a business set up with a name to have my checks made out to. Getting an EIN number was pretty easy. Having been in the military I learned a great North Carolina slang draw. So, I told everyone I was from NC not PA. That kept strangers from looking me up in the phone book, or knocking on my door unexpectedly. Also, traveling a long distance to a gig was key too. I know it sounds devious but it was always more about survival.:001_unsure:

You were smart to do that. A kid I went to HS with put pics and his real name on a site and had a real stalker. Thats why I won't post a pic and use my cousins name.

Some guys can fuck with gusto, some kiss with passion and style, others can bottom like a professional like Rabib and others have beautifully scultured bodies like Dustin and Gavin. The goal is to get someone who has all these wonderful qualities or almost all of them and couple them with an equally gifted person. There's no gaurantee that the chemistry will work but it should. After viewing other sites, Broke Straight Boys still has the best quality sex scenes for the buck. Also it has variety which prevents boredom.

Dexter's Back

It was nice to see Dexter back. A nice guy and willing to do what it takes to make a good shoot....he sucks, he fucks, and he bottoms. He has the same attitude that Tyler has....whatever it takes to get paid. Welcome back Dexter. :thumbup:

It seems to be almost unanimous - Alden is a HITTTTTT!!!
Michael

I agree! Bring back Alden and Robert!
Also, looking back at a few videos, I remembered how hot the Jake, Tommy, and Sean trio was back on 16 May 2007.
Oh, and Nick and Alan... Alan was really cute!

I'd like to know if Phoenix decided to do Jamie on the side afterward whenever Jamie's sister wouldn't put out...

I'd like to know if Phoenix decided to do Jamie on the side afterward whenever Jamie's sister wouldn't put out...

LOL, you really do have to wonder after their video... I know I wouldn't mind fantasizing about it a bit!

I'd like to see again the two brothers Devon and Tony. They deserve to have sex with a straight guy who is able to enjoy sex

Hell yeah, I would like to be with Davon and Tony. They are a Hot duo team. So I vote to bring them back to do more......:thumbup1:

Last edited:
I would like to see Rabib again. He looked so cute and sexy the way he whimpered while he was getting plowed by Daxter's nice rod.

These two wer awesome

Are Alden and Robert coming back?

I would love to see these two guys back together again. They had chemistry from the door. And it looked like Robert had a similar experience to Tyler sucking cock for the first time. He really seemed to get into it. It would really be great to hear Alden giving him some directions for the perfect BJ. Robert seemed very eager to please. I think these two could be some great additions for the future.:biggrin: