• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Want to see Devon & Tony again

hotstud

Reaction score
I'd like to see again the two brothers Devon and Tony. They deserve to have sex with a straight guy who is able to enjoy sex

what happened to ricky. any guy that loves facial like he does needs to be back for more episodes.lol

Ricky Facial

I agree.... Ricky knows what he likes and its great to see someone who really enjoys what hie is doing

I stumbled across this site and IM BROKE! Im def a straight guy but I wouldnt mind making a few bux jerkin off or whatever. anybody kno how to sign up????

I love our regulars here on Broke Straight Boys but David seems to pair them up together again and again, now if by his choice or theirs I don't know. Some of them may be more comfortable being with the guys they know. I would love to see David pair our favs up with the new guys coming in.
Like lets say Tyler and Alden, in Aldens scene when he came it was hot, I think he would be hot under Tyler. :tongue_smilie:
We have for up coming update Gavin and Scott, they have had solo, duo, 3some with oral and now fucking which is great. Coming back I'd like to see Dustin top Scott.:tongue_smilie:

I have missed Cole from the second his last update ended! It was so hot to see someone go from being to chicken to bottom to moaning and loving getting ridden!

This is a great point! I'm glad you brought this up. I really don't pair them up by choice...some guys just get along and feel comfortable with the same guys. Many of the models get along with certain models and we don't want drama by pairing up the wrong models. Its hard enough to film, we don't want to make it any harder. Some pairings we do the same because of Top & Bottom issue's some guys don't want to work together.

You also have to remember that we don't have the models sitting right here in our home hanging out with us waiting for us to match them up & film them. Most of our models live outside our area and we have to fly many of the models down and many of them work, go to school and have lives. This is something they do for money and for fun so I"m at the mercy of there schedules. Some models just don't want to do this anymore as I wrote in a previous post regarding models being straight or not.

Unfortanetly, many of the regular models you see, you will see less and less of because we have to give the opportunity to new boys, new models and fresh faces. Its great to see everyone's favorite model...but we also have to keep the site fresh with new talent. We have been swamped with lots of applications (I guess due to the economy) and we will be using many new models in up coming episodes. Some may return, some may not return.

I will tell you that we have lots of HOT new guys coming up soon on both College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys site, you will not be dissappointed!

I love our regulars here on Broke Straight Boys but David seems to pair them up together again and again, now if by his choice or theirs I don't know. Some of them may be more comfortable being with the guys they know. I would love to see David pair our favs up with the new guys coming in.
Like lets say Tyler and Alden, in Aldens scene when he came it was hot, I think he would be hot under Tyler. :tongue_smilie:
We have for up coming update Gavin and Scott, they have had solo, duo, 3some with oral and now fucking which is great. Coming back I'd like to see Dustin top Scott.:tongue_smilie:

the gut that fucked cole was equally hot. his name was brandon and cole made a sweet song of it, moaning it repeatedly.he's one to bring back,maybe even to bottom.

:thumbup::thumbup::drool:You would be a miracle worker perhaps..but.. Anthony and Anthony (pizza guy).AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Anthony Pizza Guy would be great to see again ( my fantasy.. with Anthony )

I certainly hope Alden is coming back again. He is the reason I rejoined after a break of a few months!

I for one would LOVE to see the return of Giovanni. In his last video he said he would be back... but here we are a year later : (

Where Is NATHAN

I would love to see Nathan, bring back Nathan. Pair him up with Tyler.:thumbup::thumbup: