• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wahooooo

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Wahoo has said he wants to be Happy this New Year, and part of that is that we be Happy too.

Please check out message number 43 on the thread "New Years Wishes" and help me out with this guys :001_smile:

Tidings Of Comfort And Joy

My New Years wish is to be "Happy", and that includes making all of you "Happy" as well...

What a magnanimous gesture, truly one I hope he would not dissimulate under the guise of propriety and decent decorum.

Wahoo, in this Forum, if you can lay bare the width and breadth of your vocabulary in comfort, you can certainly lay bare all the essentials of happiness to the applause of others. There is no recrimination in laying "bare" the happiness of self, to share this gift with others, is to bring joy and happiness.

I also want Wahoo to be the first member to do a shoot on the sofabed, with Danny or Tyler, or both...

Wahoooo is nice looking, hope his wish comes true for him. I know I would like to see it..hehe. I wouldn't mind being on the sofa either, but don't want to scare off the members..lol

Wahoo has said he wants to be Happy this New Year, and part of that is that we be Happy too.

Please check out message number 43 on the thread "New Years Wishes" and help me out with this guys :001_smile:

Wahooo, already makes me happy just being here. Anything else is just icing on the cake..:blush: