• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

VW Ads

tim114

Reaction score
Why was this impossible?

Attachments

• impossible.jpg
    impossible.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 25
Why was this impossible?

LOL - Cuz the VW Beetle had the engine in the back, where the trunk normally is. The spare tire actually went in the front, where the engine compartment normally is.

Well shit, it's obvious...the man is masturbating outside the car. Any idiot knows a man will sit while he masturbates whenever possible...duh!...what, what about the car?

There is another reason why this would not happen.

There is another reason why this would not happen.

Again, it's impossible for the engine to overheat in the front of a VW beetle of that vintage because the engine was in back...the trunk was up front and I also believe those old VW Beetles had NO RADIATOR.

Again, it's impossible for the engine to overheat in the front of a VW beetle of that vintage because the engine was in back...the trunk was up front and I also believe those old VW Beetles had NO RADIATOR.

Wow abush, you know a lot about cars and how they work. How about dicks? Know anything about them?!:w00t:

Abush,

You are correct on both points. The Bug had an air-cooled engine. Congratulation.

Beth,

Are you air-cooled or do you use a radiator?

Beth,

Are you air-cooled or do you use a radiator?

Oh hell tim, sorry I missed your question, I was with a mechanic; now he is off working on my car so I can fully answer your question...
My 1964 "engine" is a classic! I have many things flowing through it to keep it running in mint condition. I don't really know if I'm "air-cooled" or "use a radiator," but I know when the mechanic's under the hood, he uses a lot of lube in order to keep things purring...no idling here!:thumbup:

Attachments

• mechanic.jpg
    mechanic.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 30