• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vote for a member to be on the site

Hell yeah, I'd love to be on the site. I'd do a shoot with Tyler, no wait, Cory, uhm, no, maybe Austin, or how about Justin or Deisel, no wait I know, Ethan or would I prefer CJ, or AJ(AY), Decisions, decisions. Oh hell, just send them all over to the bed. At my age ya only live once, right? God love ya'll, Happy Holidays!

Oh yeah, one other thing, Zack is HOT HOT HOT. He should plan to be on that bed too! LOL! And did someone say Pizza delivery guy? David, I'm gonna need a bigger bed!

Stop teasing me so much right before Christmas! I just might shoot my egg nog all over! :001_cool:

Well, you could always send them to me for "safe-keeping!" :001_smile:

Another hottie from PA? Why can't I locate all of these Keystone State hunks in REAL LIFE?! Stop hiding, damnit! RAWR! LOL! :lol:

Hey, I am working with Patrick to get the Broke Straight Boys's in our neck of the woods. Does that help Running Scorpio.

Last edited:
Looks like I might have to be having a bit of Christmas "fun" with my camera over the next few days! Maybe I'll do some steamy shower scenes! :cumshot:

Wow, Running Scorpio you aren't mesing arround about getting in there with Tyler and Logan... You got my LCD screen all fogged up...:thumbup: