• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vote for a member to be on the site

nsreed

Reaction score
Hey
Looking around on the postings, we have some very hot young guys as members. I think David should run a member contest were we vote for the hottest site member to be able to do a shoot with his favorite model! What do you guys think??

How about a scene with some members together! I can think of six just off the top of my head. I don't think I could pick just one, there all some damn nice looking, I wouldn't be able to stop watching:biggrin:

Last edited:
How about a scene with some members together! I can think of six just off the top of my head. I don't think I could pick just one, there all some damn nice looking, I wouldn't be able to stop watching:biggrin:

I totally agree with you! So many good looking men!!! :)

Hey
Looking around on the postings, we have some very hot young guys as members. I think David should run a member contest were we vote for the hottest site member to be able to do a shoot with his favorite model! What do you guys think??

That sounds awesome.:thumbup:

I vote for Nu and Daxter not so much for their attractive faces but for their marvelous cocks. Their long, big and curved something any gay person would want in a warm bed.

I'd be up for that. I have some nude pics on my comp but I don't know if I can post them here. Anyone know?

I'd be up for that. I have some nude pics on my comp but I don't know if I can post them here. Anyone know?

I am pretty sure you can post any pics that you want in here on the message threads or in your own profile page. :001_tt1: People need to be a registered member to be in here. So, they already agreed to look at adult content. Be careful though anything posted in here could be considered public domain property. :glare: You would need to ask a lawyer about that. I know, I have seen beautiful nudes in some of the Members profile pages of themselves nude. So, that should not be a problem... Check out Whips...

Last edited:
I will vote for you to go up on the site. Maybe you and Tyler could do some work together...:biggrin:

Stop teasing me so much right before Christmas! I just might shoot my egg nog all over! :001_cool:

Well, you could always send them to me for "safe-keeping!" :001_smile:

i agree. id do it lol! id wanna do a shoot with tyler

i have lots of new pics as well too

Another hottie from PA? Why can't I locate all of these Keystone State hunks in REAL LIFE?! Stop hiding, damnit! RAWR! LOL! :lol: