• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

VINNY & MATEAUS - Jun 6, 2007

T2GoSheriffThanksKindly-vi67.gif
Another1 ..... i will indeed look into it

T2GoSheriffOhYeah-vi45.gif
Welcome to the group by the way

Yes. Welcome Another1!

Kodie. If you're from North Dakota I'm from Tasmania. :glare::wink:

For all fans of Vinny and Maurico, these two beautiful young men have had an wonderful on again and off relationship for several years in south florida, they both were engaged and rumored marry, they had some problems but seem to be on the mend. I love both of them very dearly. I have to change my sign in from alexsantos to alexsantos1 for billing reasons. I have membership on over twenty sites and found canceling a problem so i changed several of my accounts.
Welcum back to the forum. I liked it when Maurico got fucked.:tongue_smilie: :am:

What about the kissing the cuddling the loooooooove .. hell i can just about see there fireworks going off in there heads

Fireworkssm2211111.gif

And you just liked it when they FUCKED

what did i do with that wet fish lol

What about the kissing the cuddling the loooooooove .. hell i can just about see there fireworks going off in there heads

I couldn't agree more. After they showed us all the kissing and intimacy, intercourse was almost beside the point. My hopeless romantic side coming out again. :biggrin: