• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

VINNY & MATEAUS - Jun 6, 2007

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
WOW i was just watching the VINNY & MATEAUS - Jun 6, 2007 vid loved the kissing... & MATEAUS cum shot wooooooowwwww

Attachments

• vinny-mateaus23.jpg
    vinny-mateaus23.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 31
Oh I agree. It's one of my favorites. I was disappointed that we never heard from them again. If they were for real about never having experimented before, then I'm sure this changed the dynamics of their friendship. And probably for the better! LOL

Even as a stand alone episode it is a classic. If any of you haven't seen it it's well worth a look.

there is another one its on the bonus site HS you go down to the bottom of the page and click on the word video......then go down the list till you find ...Gay blind dates...they are on page 4....click add to fav that at the side of it .......... then you have to go back to the main HB page to view it .............it took me days to find im viewing it now.

I hope that helps others ............ boy oh boy

Last edited:
there is another one its on the bonus site HS you go down to the bottom of the page and click on the word video......then go down the list till you find ...Gay blind dates...they are on page 4....click add to fav that at the side of it .......... then you have to go back to the main HB page to view it .............it took me days to find im viewing it now.

I hope that helps others ............ boy oh boy

So you see them both? What do they do together. HSBoys is a total waste for me. I've never been able to adjust my firewall and cookie settings to view the content. So I repeat...how far do they go?

So you see them both? What do they do together. HSBoys is a total waste for me. I've never been able to adjust my firewall and cookie settings to view the content. So I repeat...how far do they go?

It havent watched it all..

It give the idea that they have just met, and are getting to know each other

My speed been shaved again till the 17th ......... what a bummer its taking me for ever to get this lol....... so that and my modem going bung...... has been a great day so far lol

thats why i had to stop watching ..... and they dont let you download it so i cant even send you a copy grrrrrrr lol

Ahh... A little bit of fantasy. That's fine with me. I'm sure they're hot together. :tongue_smilie:

They didddddddddddddddd it, i did send you a pvt message .. but sent it to
I2 by mistake he must think im nuts ........ ooh well ... he wont be the first or the last lol

Heres some pic's of vinny and Mateaus

Attachments

• 001092_005.jpg
    001092_005.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 001092_006.jpg
    001092_006.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 001092_040.jpg
    001092_040.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 001092_065.jpg
    001092_065.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 001092_082.jpg
    001092_082.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 001092_099.jpg
    001092_099.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 28
Heres some pic's of vinny and Mateaus

Wowza!! Thanks Kodie! They are HOT together. It obviously makes me wonder if their first scene together was fantasy or if that was the geenie being let out of the bottle. I knew after watching the Broke Straight Boys vid that their friendship would be changed from that point on.

I can't remeber who is who but I thought that the other one would prefer to be topped. I'm surprised but not displeased that the darker haired guy is bottoming. I will have to make a real effort to see that video. I've been hoping to see more of them for a long time.

The one in the shirt is Vinny the tea shirt is Mateaus

When Vinny did the Broke Straight Boys's shoot he was 21.. and the write up about this shoot he is 21 as well..

Copying and pasting write up below.

Vinny & Mauricio
Added: 06/18/2005
Rating: 4.24 out of 5

Description

Vinny says he loves Spanish food and loves to cook. Mauricio likes to cook but it never turns out the way he plans. Vinny says he'll show him how. Cum watch as Vinny whips up some butt tacos, with a side of spicy hot man sauce!

Attachments

• 1092_01.jpg
    1092_01.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 27
Vinny needs to grow his hair a little longer again. They sure are a cute couple though. You can really sense the chemistry and the bond between them.

Did you notice there's 2yrs between the posting of that shoot and the Broke Straight Boys one

i just noticed it myself ................ Did you?

I do think they look older in this latest shoot. Vinny is heavier in the face. Could it be that their hookup on Broke Straight Boys was a love connection? Hmmm... Yeah something's not quite right there with the dates.

Last edited:
That what i thought.... but the Gay Date site ........ doesnt do updates anymore.

Ive just found out about the site...... so i have no idea when they stopped the updates.

I cant get over how short vinny is

That what i thought.... but the Gay Date site ........ doesnt do updates anymore.

Ive just found out about the site...... so i have no idea when they stopped the updates.

I cant get over how short vinny is

Yeah, he is short. But it could also be that Mateaus is tall. Hard to say for sure.

Last edited:
:lol:
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nooooooooo kidding lol

Well look at the Queen. No. Not MarkyMark. The other one. Could she be any shorter? My goodness. I thought Barak and Michelle might trip over her if they weren't careful. Talk about an international incident! :ohmy::lol:

Hey Guys,

With all your interest in Vinny and Mateaus (also called Mauricio). I think you will find the information below very useful.

1. If you go to Amateur Boys 1st time (via HSBoys or?) click the bottom #19. Middle row far right, BINGO.

Then go to # 22 bottom row second to left in the yellow shirt. That's Vinny, who goes by another name here, with Mauricio.

2. The Go to Circle jerk boys and you will O.D. on the two of them. Go to where you can see the pages and here is where you can find them:

Page 3 - three sections.
Page 4 - 4 sections.
page 5 - 3 three sections and
page 6 - two sections.

Here it tells a love story between these two guys.

One of the interesting questions is where did they start first? I am sure it was not Broke Straight Boys In Amateur Boys, by doing a little homework on dates, it would be about 2 years before Broke Straight Boys and based on the age Vinny gave in Broke Straight Boys he would have been UNDERAGE for these other videos.

Also, the Circle boy jerk has a fair number of of past Broke Straight Boys in them including, but not limited to:

Ajay, Sean, TAZ, Sebastian, Aiden, Rex, T.J, Talon.

Tampa & Kodie (come to think of it I think there was a Kodie listed in Circle Boys) I hope you find this both useful, interesting ans stimulating.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid