• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Video Suggestions

Hook a girl up! I need some suggestions for videos to watch? I'm going to hold back and watch one and only one a night. But I don't want to go by the ratings, I want to know what my new besties think so send me your suggestion on which is the best video in terms of, which video gets from there to THERE in no time at all. And why you like it the most.

A silent empty room is a terrible thing to waste. The wand is plugged in and its at my beck and call, just lead me to the promise land.

Hey!!

I joined about 2 months ago when I was between jobs and had some spare time and I tried to start from oldest to newest, quickly realised i didnt like solo vids so I avoided them. Then there were the ones that were just over done (CJ, TYLER, SHANE) and I dunno why but I started to avoud them... Then i would pick a guy i thought was HOT and i would watch from his first scene to his most recent - that was pretty cool!! Ive noticed my favs seem to fit the same mold; a) 1 on 1 b) Kissing c) Sucking d) Fucking e) One must be at least believeably straight... So my favs are:

My Absolute MUST SEES are:

KC & SETH - May 27, 2006
ALEX & SEBASTIAN - Jun 24, 2006 (at least Sebastian was believable)
PHOENIX & JAIME - Aug 5, 2006
ERIK & ROSS - May 12, 2007
VINNY & MATEAUS - Jun 6, 2007
MICHAEL & ANTHONY - Jan 5, 2008
DANNY, DIESEL, JASON - Dec 20, 2008
STEPHEN & JORDAN - May 9, 2009
DIESEL & JIMMY PART 1,2 & 3 - Aug 3, 2009 :001_tt1:
LUKE & CODY - Sep 5, 2009
KYLER, ZACH, PRESTON - Nov 21, 2009
BLAKE, JEREMY & AUSTIN - Dec 25, 2009
AUSTIN & JIMMY
MIKE & ANTHONY (HD) - Apr 24, 2010

Happy Hunting!!

I started with a guy I liked, which happened to be Jimmie. Watched his solo, then his 3 shoots with Diesal in order, then the one with Austin. Then started with Diesal's solo and moved through his shoots, and then went to Austin and his shoots. It kind of spirals out from there, zeroing in on the guys from the shoots I liked the best. I keep coming back to watch the shoots of Jimmie and Diesal together, which just do it for me. But in between, I'm enjoying the new posts. Good thing I invested in rechargeable toys!

I started with a guy I liked, which happened to be Jimmie. Watched his solo, then his 3 shoots with Diesal in order, then the one with Austin. Then started with Diesal's solo and moved through his shoots, and then went to Austin and his shoots. It kind of spirals out from there, zeroing in on the guys from the shoots I liked the best. I keep coming back to watch the shoots of Jimmie and Diesal together, which just do it for me. But in between, I'm enjoying the new posts. Good thing I invested in rechargeable toys!

Ha Thats exactly how i worked it - except i startd with Austin and Jimmy and worked it from there...
Jimmy and Diesal shoots i watch at least twice a week lol!