• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Video Suggestions

Troika

Reaction score
Hook a girl up! I need some suggestions for videos to watch? I'm going to hold back and watch one and only one a night. But I don't want to go by the ratings, I want to know what my new besties think so send me your suggestion on which is the best video in terms of, which video gets from there to THERE in no time at all. And why you like it the most.

A silent empty room is a terrible thing to waste. The wand is plugged in and its at my beck and call, just lead me to the promise land.

Hook a girl up! I need some suggestions for videos to watch? I'm going to hold back and watch one and only one a night. But I don't want to go by the ratings, I want to know what my new besties think so send me your suggestion on which is the best video in terms of, which video gets from there to THERE in no time at all. And why you like it the most.

A silent empty room is a terrible thing to waste. The wand is plugged in and its at my beck and call, just lead me to the promise land.

I love your sense of humor Troika. LOL But as for your request that is sort of loaded question as there are so many videos on here now. When I first joined I started at the very first one and worked my way forward. My goal was to see them all but I gave that up in favor of just picking out the ones that looked hot. I have since gone back and tried to pick up the ones I missed but still haven't finished them all yet. There are a LOT of very good videos out there and really very few so so ones. At one a day you will be busy and entertained for a very long time. I hope you got the extended warranty on that wand. LOL

Anything with Logan. Also Zaak and Kyler. Tyler, Nu, CJ, and the list goes on. No offense to any guys I didn't list. Just the names that came to mind quickly! In other words............there are far more good than bad, and even the bad ones are good! Just some are better than others..........Knock yourself out gurl! Just don't chip a tooth! LOL!
One more thing! Don't make a judgement from the episode pictures. Some guys are hotter to look at then others. Just because they are hot to look at does not always mean they are the hottest on film! I have found most of the more "average" looking guys can be the hottest to watch!

Last edited:
Troika...I am gonna hit you up on the IM girl...because I think I might know your tastes...

Robert and Alden are very good ones. The scenes where thee two college roommates jsack each other off is really hot. Robert's orgasm was top notch.

One more thing! Don't make a judgement from the episode pictures. Some guys are hotter to look at then others. Just because they are hot to look at does not always mean they are the hottest on film! I have found most of the more "average" looking guys can be the hottest to watch!

Good point!! thanks for the advice!

Troika...I am gonna hit you up on the IM girl...because I think I might know your tastes...

I'm willing to bet you do, I'm looking forward to the IM :001_tt1:

Robert and Alden are very good ones. The scenes where thee two college roommates jsack each other off is really hot. Robert's orgasm was top notch.

I haven't seen those. I'll go check them out. Thanks!

Preston and Mike girl....look for Preston And Mike....and Ajay!!!!

Greetings

I joined last December and have been watching the episodes and reading the forum in order from oldest to newest. I'm currently on page 15 of the Episodes and page 9 of the Forum. Still have a LOT of work to do, but so far here are MY favorite videos:

Sebastian 6/3/06
Alex & Sebastian 6/24/06
Taz 7/22/06
Phoenix & Jaime 8/5/06
Taz & Sean 8/19/06
Drew 2 & Jarrett 9/23/06

Mario & Angel 3/10/07
Mauricio & Angel 3/24/07
Casey & Wes 4/4/07
Erik & Ross 5/2/07
Erik & Ross 5/12/07
Jake, Tommy & Sean 2 5/16/07
Austin, Wes & Casey 5/19/07
Four-Way Orgy 6/3/07
(Chris x 2, Devon, Kyle)
Vinny & Mateus 6/6/07
Ross, Erik & Wes 6/9/07
Nikolas & Alan (Allan J, AJ) 7/28/07
Cole, Damien & Brandon 8/1/07
Aiden & Sean 2 8/11/07
Jacob 2 & Anthony 8/15/07
Daxter & Rabib 8/22/07
Jacob 2 & Anthony 8/25/07
William 9/01/07
Ricky & William 9/5/07
Ajay & Anthony 9/15/07
Justin 10/3/07
Justin & Tony 2 10/6/07
Ajay,Felix,Nathan 2,Ricky 10/7/07
Justin & Tony 2 10/17/07
Ajay,Felix,Nathan 2, Ricky 10/27/07
Tony (Pizza Boy Michael) 11/24/07
Anthony 12/8/07

Tony (Pizza Boy) & Anthony 1/5/08
Aiden 1/12/08
Jacob & Tyler 2/2/08
Jacob 3/22/08
Austin & Tyler 4/5/08

Keep in mind there was a lot of mis-naming of models in the early days, and some episodes are missing from the spreadsheet (which is what I'm using to keep track of my favorites)

Don't know if MY preferences will match yours, but these are my humble suggestions for what it's worth.

Oh Steph/Troika left Broke Straight Boys! She was really upset about some members comments and I don't think she will be back for a while if at all. I miss her presence on the board, but I do speak to her everyday.

That's too bad. I was just getting started at that time, and I really liked what she had to say.

Still here, just haven't posted in forever and a day. Besides Miss D, you know I'm far to lazy to try to figure out the unsubscribe thing. lol.

I'm so relieved Troika! xo I would hate to think that anyone offended you or was unkind to you... of all people. You are so easygoing and kind to everyone.

I forgot that you never quit anything!!??!! So happy you are going to stick around here for a bit S...now we need to have another proper viewing party!!

Anthony & Mike 1/05/08, I shot 2 load's and my arm's hurt for 3 day's.:masterbate::masterbate: