• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vadim

Attachments

• DSC_2895.jpg
    DSC_2895.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_2988.jpg
    DSC_2988.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_3132.jpg
    DSC_3132.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 22
Thank you so much , you guys are amazing !! Love you all :)

While I realize your attesting you "love us all" is mere palaver, I can assure you, Vadim Black, you are expediently becoming quite a star on this site. Do not stop at reaching whatever goal(s) you present yourself; you shall easily attain them all - and more. You are incredible, so stay yourself as we prefer you.
On the other side of the coin, I am rather disgruntled they paired you with Thompson in an upcoming video. I respect you, but think very little of Thompson as a performer. He emotes way too much, and I regret he often attempts to steal the scene for his own personal glory, which is hardly worth it. I shall not view this video because of him; he repulses me rather than appears alluring. Sorry, Vadim Black, but you shall be here for other videos that do not include the likes and weakneses of Thompson.

Hey there! My name is Vadim Black and I'd just like to thank you for the support , and watching my vidio. I hope you enjoyed it , and thank you for the comment I appreciate it. You can follow my official twitter account @BSB_Vadim_Black for updates and more...Thanks again!! :)

Dear Vadim Black,

I am so very sorry I missed you while you were posting on the forum. I love looking at your fine looks and I love Vadim Black that is unassuming and easy to remember. I am certain you will be a wonderful addition to our Broke Straight Boys Models.

Sincerely:smiley-love021:

Stimpy