• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vadim

What a stunning guy! Amazing eyes and smile, perfect body hair, great build! And a super personality to match! Would love to come hang with you! Take it slow and have fun!

I agree with everyone. Vadim Black is one of the hottest and sexiest models we've had in a while. Vadim Black has a great personality and seems like a really honest person. He's a total catch and I hope he sticks around for a very long time. Johnny did a very good job directing this solo. Great camera shots and I loved the questions about his curiosity towards guys and I am hoping to see him break out of his shell. Please pair him with a good model like Paul or Jason or Damien. Please no Sergio or Tristan cause no one deserves that.

I loved the questions about his curiosity towards guys and I am hoping to see him break out of his shell. Please pair him with a good model like Paul or Jason or Damien. Please no Sergio or Tristan cause no one deserves that.

Let's see, Vadim Black did say he's into "brunettes with a bubble butt"....I'm thinking Jason or Paul; they'll have to check his preference for "lips!":blushing:
As for Sergio or Tristan I like them both, but not for Vadim Black's first time.

What a stunning guy! Amazing eyes and smile, perfect body hair, great build! And a super personality to match! Would love to come hang with you! Take it slow and have fun!

Shit Brad, you've got the "goods!" You should apply. I for one would LOVE to see "some of dat!":smiley-love001:

The best new addition to Broke Straight Boys since..........................................I can't remember. This kid is totally hot, the body, the face, the smile, and the attitude. And his post cum comments about being curious seem very honest too. And Johnny kept his word about toning it back some. I'm really looking forward to his first scene with another guy, and it's been a long time since I felt that too. GREAT job Broke Straight Boys!!! :biggrin:

I thought to myself as this scene progressed - boy, is mikey going to like this kid!! And I was right. Wouldn't we like to meet him at the FDR PO?!!!

Never in the history of the Forum have so many agreed on one man!!

Awww, how sweet; I've never been invited to a gang bang quite this way before! Usually it involves "looking for change or a contact;" you are so sweet to include me....have strap-on will travel!:anyone:

Now that I started this with WOW.... I have regained my voice.... I have not been this impressed with a new model on here since the first time I laid eyes on Johnny Forza....

And Vadim Black comming from me that is one really huge compliment !

Kudos also to JohnnyBluemedia! The video was filmed very nicely and the stills are awesome!:thumbup1:

This was really good! The interview length was just right. Vadim Black is quite a find. He's so handsome and sexy.

Vadim Black!

Welcome to the site and the forum man. :welcome:

I hope your exposure to gay sex was all you hoped for and more. From the looks of your solo scene alone, I'm guessing that you are going to become quite popular. Good job! :biggrin:

The best new addition to Broke Straight Boys since..........................................I can't remember. This kid is totally hot, the body, the face, the smile, and the attitude. And his post cum comments about being curious seem very honest too. And Johnny kept his word about toning it back some. I'm really looking forward to his first scene with another guy, and it's been a long time since I felt that too. GREAT job Broke Straight Boys!!! :biggrin:

this was very good. I enjoyed Vadim Black and johnny's work.

This is the best solo I have seen on here ever!! I haven't anticipated the next scene made since Chad Michael's last one, and that's been way to long.

This is the best solo I have seen on here ever!! I haven't anticipated the next scene made since Chad Michael's last one, and that's been way to long.

Hey david21, nice to have you on the forum; your thoughts and ideas are always welcomed...especially if they "cum" with dirty photos!:bump: Here, I'll start us off!
1161-pic-12.jpg

Spasebo Vadim Black for making this winder day so warm. You are a handsome young man and seem to have a great personality. It is nice to meet someone form my grandfather's former country.