• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vadim Black on DallasReeves.com

My point is that I think once they move on to other professional studios...then Broke Straight Boys should move one. It seems as Broke Straight Boys has a hard time scouting new talent. It doesn't need to keep recycling the same guys over and over, especially considering many of them are not popular with the majority of the members.

Models are free to work with whoever they want to unless a studio has exclusive rights to them. I don't see what the problem is.

My point is that I think once they move on to other professional studios...then Broke Straight Boys should move one. It seems as Broke Straight Boys has a hard time scouting new talent. It doesn't need to keep recycling the same guys over and over, especially considering many of them are not popular with the majority of the members.
Vadim Black left Broke Straight Boys for greener pastures. Found out they weren't that green.Came back to open arms. He was not recycled. He admitted he made a mistake.
When your 18 you can get away with a few mistakes. He is not my favorite model. But I am glad he
is back. And he is pretty popular. He always try's to put on a good show. Just saying.....

Vadim Black left Broke Straight Boys for greener pastures. Found out they weren't that green.Came back to open arms. He was not recycled. He admitted he made a mistake.
When your 18 you can get away with a few mistakes. He is not my favorite model. But I am glad he
is back. And he is pretty popular. He always try's to put on a good show. Just saying.....

Well said, johnny, well said!

Nicely put! Especially from someone who "thinks" everyone else writes so well. I think you express yourself quite well indeed!:blush:

hear, hear

I am glad Vadim Black realizes he made a mistake and came back. He is my favorite and I always watch for new episodes with him. If he had a fan club, you can bet I would join.

I am glad Vadim Black realizes he made a mistake and came back. He is my favorite and I always watch for new episodes with him. If he had a fan club, you can bet I would join.

Why is it a mistake ? For example, I have had a mobile phone for years and I've tried every deal possible, but it all came down to coverage, especially now there is 4G. So after almost 7 years of changing network providers I am actually back with the one I was with originally. Models are free to come and go as they please, it's not a sticky contract.

The point is the site is devoid of fresh faces...one of the things I liked about Broke Straight Boys 1. Obviously Broke Straight Boys 1 had mainstays like Mikey (RIP), Diesal, and a few others, but you saw a lot of fresh faces moving in, and then moving on....You're right models are free to do what they want, and my comment has nothing to do with the models per se, more to do with the amateur-ness of this site is what I miss. I expect to see studio jumping from the pros...but for instance Sean Cody, and corbinfisher.com do a great job at the very least, keep a balance between fresh and totally new.

The point is the site is devoid of fresh faces...one of the things I liked about Broke Straight Boys 1. Obviously Broke Straight Boys 1 had mainstays like Mikey (RIP), Diesal, and a few others, but you saw a lot of fresh faces moving in, and then moving on....You're right models are free to do what they want, and my comment has nothing to do with the models per se, more to do with the amateur-ness of this site is what I miss. I expect to see studio jumping from the pros...but for instance Sean Cody, and corbinfisher.com do a great job at the very least, keep a balance between fresh and totally new.

Samm I'm afraid the days of BSB1 are long gone. But you are not alone in missing them as myself and MikeYank have also commented about this in the past. But a site cannot stagnate and must evolve with technology and the times, otherwise the site will become boring and fail to attract new members. I would dare to say that if Broke Straight Boys tried to recreate the "Florida futon" days of 10 years ago, that they would now find it hard to find similar types of models.