• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vacation Time-

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!! Just wanted to let you know that Eddie and I (D&E) will be on vacation starting Saturday, October 31st. I will not be posting or responding to any threads or posts while we are on vacation.

I will be returning to the office on Monday, November 16th :thumbup:

Hugs to all!!!
David

Hey Everyone!!! Just wanted to let you know that Eddie and I (D&E) will be on vacation starting Saturday, October 31st. I will not be posting or responding to any threads or posts while we are on vacation.

Hugs to all!!!
David

Thanks for letting us know. Be sure to rest up and meet lots of cute boys to bring back to the futon...:thumbup: If not the Futon, at least get them to bring you fancy drinks and pamper you all with massages and hot stone therapy kind of stuff.

Hugs to all!!!
David

Hugs back to you, David!

I hope you and Eddie have a fantastic vacation!:thumbup:

Yes David. You and Eddie have a great vacation. You guys deserve a nice break. We'll try to hold down the fort without you. It's gonna be tough though. :wink:LOL

Have a great time! :thumbup:

Hi Dande01,
Have a really great time on your vacation and enjoy yourself to the utmost extremes, and if you get arrested call me and I will bail you and your friend out of jail....if you don't get arrested...well, not much of a vacation...

Casper

Take care & stay safe

God Speed my friends. But one question where does someone who lives in Miami Beech go for a vacation in November??? LOL
:waw::banana_rasta::banana_rasta::waw:

God Speed my friends. But one question where does someone who lives in Miami Beech go for a vacation in November??? LOL
:waw::banana_rasta::banana_rasta::waw:

We will be on a two week cruise. I would love to take one of the models...but nope!! We need our rest!!! We have lots of great things for the New Year coming up and lots of surprises and additions to all the sites so we need our strength...so this is going to be a peaceful, restful vacation for both Eddie and I.

Thank you for everyone's well wishes and chat with you in a few weeks!

Hugs to all!!!
David
Have a great time D & E.