• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Update Coming in June 2009

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Here is the updates coming in June 2009. There is a lot of new faces and I hope you guys like my selection.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Thanks Mark for the sneak preview,

WOW!!!!!

What a great blend of new and repeat hotties.

That Anthony, Michael, Jacob update should be INCREDIBLE! Hope that can be an early one.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Looks like another great month ahead. Thanks for the preview Mark!

Check out those blue eyes on the boy in post #2!!

I agree. And the other blue eyed guy he's paired with isn't bad either. As much as I like the twink look I do enjoy seeing some somewhat older mid to late 20ish looking REAL men getting it on. Somebody ding the bell. Let's get ready to rumble! LOL

I agree. And the other blue eyed guy he's paired with isn't bad either. As much as I like the twink look I do enjoy seeing some somewhat older mid to late 20ish looking REAL men getting it on. Somebody ding the bell. Let's get ready to rumble! LOL

DING DING!!! :lol: June looks to be a great month at Broke Straight Boys!!!

The eyes are great, but Danny's blue eyes are still the best.

Baal, with comments about Danny I have only one thing to say:cursing:

Canada :lol:!! @ you :cursing:!!! Danny does have some great blue eyes!! Amongst some other very very appealing attributes.

June is looking pretty hot. a lot of new faces mixed in. Awesome, Thanks David and Mark.:biggrin:

Maybe these blue eyes won't be screwed tight in mock pain too!

Mark, thanks for the preview!!!!!!!:thumbup1:

David is getting some hot ones on the futon. I can't wait for Blue Eyes! And having Jacob back is a geat summer bonus. You and D&E are really rocking this summer.......

Have a great holiday weekend!

Be well,

Jayce