• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Updates

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I see that we have Conner and Ty on April 26, which I will likely pass on, but April 28 will be Liam and Kodi. I am very much looking forward to that scene.

It is impossible for 100% of the scenes to be for everyone as we all have varied taste, but as long as I get enough of what I like, I am a content member.

I see that we have Conner and Ty on April 26, which I will likely pass on, but April 28 will be Liam and Kodi. I am very much looking forward to that scene.

It is impossible for 100% of the scenes to be for everyone as we all have varied taste, but as long as I get enough of what I like, I am a content member.

So, once again, we'll agree to disagree. I can't wait to see Connor and Ty, but Liam and Kodi, not so much. It is very nice to have a variety of models to chose from; enjoy April 28, as I will be rewatching the 26th's episode!:smiley-sex020:

liam on both ends of the week. monday with ross and saturday with Kodi. nice week.
and in the middle we have connor and ty. i think that should be interesting.
here are three points of view on the subject.
taste varies with the individual.

Yes, it takes all types to make the world go around. I am very much looking forward to Connor and Ty. They are both my type of hunks. As for Liam and Kodi, I'm looking forward to them too. I think I will enjoy both updates. Best wishes to all.

I disagree to. I'm very excited to see Conner and Ty cause I think we all know what's going to happen there. Plus Conner looks hot no matter what hes doing. I'm curious to see if Kodi can bring out something in Liam I guess we will see.

So, once again, we'll agree to disagree. I can't wait to see Connor and Ty, but Liam and Kodi, not so much. It is very nice to have a variety of models to chose from; enjoy April 28, as I will be rewatching the 26th's episode!:smiley-sex020:

Beth, i hav to say im looking forward to both scenes, i have a feeling both are going to be steaming hot in their own way, but i may be wrong. there have been more times than not when it seems like it going to be a good scene and the site says it going to be hot and the scene was ehhhh and i chose not to watch pass 7 min cuz its borring, but im keeping an open mind. BTW i miss talking to you, it''s been a while. also i dont know if you know but the boys first time bonus site has a new hot vid with a Broke Straight Boys model. its not great, but def worth checkin it out

Conner doesn't do much for me and I seriously doubt I'd do much for him. I really don't get nto redheads. On the other hand Kodi is a little cutie and fortunately not chicken. My question s again when do we see Jason and Darren. Maybe I'm wrong but these dudes could hook up a hot sex scene.

liam on both ends of the week. monday with ross and saturday with Kodi. nice week.
and in the middle we have connor and ty. i think that should be interesting.
here are three points of view on the subject.
taste varies with the individual.

Agreed! Looking forward to the boys offered, as they all bring something interesting and erotic in their own way. :wink:

I am with you on this one mikey. While I like Connor, Ty really doesn't do it for me AT ALL. So, I'll find something else to do on thursday.

I also like Kodi, and I really enjoyed Liam, but I just don't think Kodi has it in him to bring out anything in anyone. I am skeptical about this one, but, I will enjoy watching it regardless, simply cause it has what I find hot, two hot young boys.

Conner doesn't do much for me and I seriously doubt I'd do much for him. I really don't get nto redheads. On the other hand Kodi is a little cutie and fortunately not chicken. My question s again when do we see Jason and Darren. Maybe I'm wrong but these dudes could hook up a hot sex scene.
I am the same way as you with redheads, nothing personal, as I've met some terrific guys with red hair and typically freckled skin, but as a rule they don't get my mojo working at all. It's just one of those innate things in life. I can't control what gets me excited and what doesn't.

And I most definitely agree with you about Kodi. Damn he is a hot guy!!!:001_tt2:

I am the same way as you with redheads, nothing personal, as I've met some terrific guys with red hair and typically freckled skin, but as a rule they don't get my mojo working at all. It's just one of those innate things in life. I can't control what gets me excited and what doesn't.

And I most definitely agree with you about Kodi. Damn he is a hot guy!!!:001_tt2:

My favorite part of tonight's update will be the release of the next upcoming updates photo............My fingers are crossed that it is a ROSS:wink: scene.

Ty does nada for me but I'm really looking foward to Kodi and Liam- and I'm HOPING that Liam fucks Kodi- oh yeah!!!

My favorite part of tonight's update will be the release of the next upcoming updates photo............My fingers are crossed that it is a ROSS:wink: scene.
I'm glad to see that you have come up with an official trademark for your ROSS:wink:

I still have my Kodi !!!.

ROSS:wink: may be handsome and all, but Kodi!!! is so fuckin' adorable.:angel: