• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Updates

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the next two scenes, the solo with Kurt, as he looks like a potentially tall, thin, smooth young guy, and on October 6, it says we will see Jack and Chad, and the tease says,
"Jack's been away from the Broke Straight Boys set, but we welcome him back in this hot scene with our newer favorite - Chad. Who will get fucked today? "

We were informed by some of our fellow forumite's who also subscribe to College Dudes, that Jack has moved over there, but apparently this was shot while he was still a Broke Straight Boys, and I am totally looking forward to these two extremely good looking guys getting it on. It should be a good week on this site. :drool:

Same wave length!

I am looking forward to the next two scenes, the solo with Kurt, as he looks like a potentially tall, thin, smooth young guy, and on October 6, it says we will see Jack and Chad, and the tease says,
"Jack's been away from the Broke Straight Boys set, but we welcome him back in this hot scene with our newer favorite - Chad. Who will get fucked today? "

We were informed by some of our fellow forumite's who also subscribe to College Dudes, that Jack has moved over there, but apparently this was shot while heather! was still a Broke Straight Boys, and I am totally looking forward to these two extremely good looking guys getting it on. It should be a good week on this site. :drool:

I was just thinking the same thing, Mike! I can't wait to see Jack and Chad together! There's going to be fireworks in this scene! Woo doggie!!:thumbup::drool::tongue_smilie:

I was just thinking the same thing, Mike! I can't wait to see Jack and Chad together! There's going to be fireworks in this scene! Woo doggie!!:thumbup::drool::tongue_smilie:

Chad and Jack is a GREAT start. I can't wait for Chad and Colin.:001_tt1:

Chad and Jack is a GREAT start. I can't wait for Chad and Colin.:001_tt1:
And I was thinking the same thing Ms. K. Both Chad and Colin love to perform for the camera, and they both seem pretty open to trying anything. They are both masculine, extremely good looking young guys with great bodies and it could be a very entertaining episode. But Chad & Jack will be a great warm up. :drool:

And I was thinking the same thing Ms. K. Both Chad and Colin love to perform for the camera, and they both seem pretty open to trying anything. They are both masculine, extremely good looking young guys with great bodies and it could be a very entertaining episode. But Chad & Jack will be a great warm up. :drool:

I with mikeyank about Chad and Colin loving to perform for the camera and both being masculine. I think it will be Hot episode to look forward too.

I like surprises. I don't mind waiting just as long as it doesn't take too long. Chad and Jack, hmmm, I wonder... I know that Chad isn't shy with his comments about how goood it feels - ass fucking - but I know whether I can recall Jack ever saying or commenting about how he felt being screwed or screwing. Anyway, lets see what happens and maybe there will be surprises.