• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

This discussion has been had many times on this forum about releasing scenes with the same models back to back. We were just told they had a good bit of scenes in the can. I don’t see the need to release 3 scenes in a row with the same model. Especially someone new.
I assume it’s because they’re completely clueless to how people will react. If people end up not liking it, then it’s like ripping a band-aid off. If people end up loving it, then you can always flood the forum with demands for more Brock.

I assume it’s because they’re completely clueless to how people will react. If people end up not liking it, then it’s like ripping a band-aid off. If people end up loving it, then you can always flood the forum with demands for more Brock.
Interesting comment.

I see you are modest , not, which I expect will reflect well in your sexual interactions, especially if you have so to speak danced before.

Welcome to the forum Brock. I think you look good and I’m highly anticipating watching you in action. :001_smile:

So happy you’re here. I’m most excited about your scenes. I would just like them spread out more so that we don’t get them all at one time and then leave us “Brockless” for weeks.

So happy you’re here. I’m most excited about your scenes. I would just like them spread out more so that we don’t get them all at one time and then leave us “Brockless” for weeks.
if you do end up having the overwhelming feeling of ‘brocklessness’ then riot in the forums and harass the site owners. Unfortunately I have no say in the release schedule.

if you do end up having the overwhelming feeling of ‘brocklessness’ then riot in the forums and harass the site owners. Unfortunately I have no say in the release schedule.
Oh we will! Especially me! I’m probably the most excited. I’m the one who has tweeted your upcoming release from here, which now the date has changed. Was supposed to be today, but I’ll do another tweet later. I don’t do that for everybody.

Broke Straight Boys Brock I owe you an apology for not welcoming you and frankly I am sure U will be great success.
You’re All good, I appreciate the warm welcome. You can make it up by boosting my rating, as well as dishing out your cash to the site owners for another monthly membership to Broke Straight Boys!

IMG_1779.jpeg

I noticed the picture for the upcoming scene is still incorrect but is correct when you click on it. Is this the same for everyone or just me?

View attachment 177253

I noticed the picture for the upcoming scene is still incorrect but is correct when you click on it. Is this the same for everyone or just me?

This is happening because the wrong image was uploaded and it is cached on your computer. If you clear your cache it will show the correct one. Sorry for the confusion.

This is happening because the wrong image was uploaded and it is cached on your computer. If you clear your cache it will show the correct one. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks Mark that fixed it. When is the before scene going to come out? Wade takes Blakes Big Dick

The next two weeks we will see Wade fucked and dominated by first Brock and then double teamed by both Brock and Blake, according to the Upcoming Scenes section. However the third update scheduled for December 30th is a real mystery in more ways than one.

There is no picture for:

• Andy Was Excited To Show Topping Skills
    Andy Was Excited To Show Topping Skills
    Ryan & Andy are in our end year update and they are going to end the year with this hot flip scene. It has been a great year and look forward to bringing you more hot guys and scenes in 2024.

It is very unusual to see a flip for two brand new guys to Broke Straight Boys I assume we will have to “Getting to Know”:interviews prior to the New Year‘s Eve, Eve scene, and the thumbnail pic will appear soon, but a highly unusual debut for newbies here. ???

The next two weeks we will see Wade fucked and dominated by first Brock and then double teamed by both Brock and Blake, according to the Upcoming Scenes section. However the third update scheduled for December 30th is a real mystery in more ways than one.

There is no picture for:

• Andy Was Excited To Show Topping Skills
    Andy Was Excited To Show Topping Skills
    Ryan & Andy are in our end year update and they are going to end the year with this hot flip scene. It has been a great year and look forward to bringing you more hot guys and scenes in 2024.

It is very unusual to see a flip for two brand new guys to Broke Straight Boys I assume we will have to “Getting to Know”:interviews prior to the New Year‘s Eve, Eve scene, and the thumbnail pic will appear soon, but a highly unusual debut for newbies here. ???

Brock Reynolds tweeted this photo a while back from his Broke Straight Boys shoot week and tagged these two guys. Ryan Russo & Andy Adler. Andy has scenes on College Boy Physicals.

IMG_1952.jpeg

I hope Brock fucks both of them and gives us a show!