• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

Very much looking forward to this scene! It's been too long since we have seen Darron. the write up on the scene caught my attention "Witness their primal anal sex captured on camera."

Very much looking forward to this scene! It's been too long since we have seen Darron. the write up on the scene caught my attention "Witness their primal anal sex captured on camera."
I so agree about Darron. I read reviews of scenes on the forum describing the technical proficiency of the participants. This is sex designed to give us boners and potentially orgasms, not a sporting event giving points for technical efficiency. Darron is hot and gives me a boner watching him. Not for his technical oral or anal skills, or for how long he rims, but rather because he is hot and turns me on. I can’t wait to see Darron again. :drool: :smiley-love021: :drool:

The new threesome scene added to the coming soon section for Nov. 25th has a description now.

“Experience ass pounding action during Ian's first threesome. Horny JJ and Darron double team a spit roast during this ultimate male fantasy. Raw unbridled desire results in a wild ride of fucking and sucking. This bottoms gets both his holes filled.”

For those wondering. Brock Lee Reynolds. X (Twitter) is @BrockLeeReynold
He’s 6’4”. Super cute.

IMG_0757.jpeg

For those wondering. Brock Lee Reynolds. X (Twitter) is @BrockLeeReynold
He’s 6’4”. Super cute.

View attachment 171915
Just noticed this new scene will be released on Tuesday, November 28th. So we have a scene on Saturday, the 25th and another a few days later. Sweet!

IMG_0953.jpeg

Upcoming Brock Lee Reynolds tweeted this on X (Twitter) today. I’m REALLY excited about this guy. All 6’4 of him. Can you tell?

Is there a reason why the dates were changed on the upcoming scenes and the new Brock scene was changed to December 2nd? I had just tweeted a week ago the date and Brock retweeted it and now the date is different.

Is there a reason why the dates were changed on the upcoming scenes and the new Brock scene was changed to December 2nd? I had just tweeted a week ago the date and Brock retweeted it and now the date is different.

Sorry we had to move that one. It is now coming on Dec 2nd. Sorry for any inconvenience.

If he is good, then there is no such thing as too much, after all look at Darron surely you are not tired of him.
This discussion has been had many times on this forum about releasing scenes with the same models back to back. We were just told they had a good bit of scenes in the can. I don’t see the need to release 3 scenes in a row with the same model. Especially someone new.

This discussion has been had many times on this forum about releasing scenes with the same models back to back. We were just told they had a good bit of scenes in the can. I don’t see the need to release 3 scenes in a row with the same model. Especially someone new.
Yes it has and you are right i they do have others scenes.