• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Uncut?

Humbled....

Hi Mikey, I am sorry about my ignorance, and at the same time, thank you for the clarification. Accept my apologies!

have you ever 'tried' one Logan? Don;t knock it til ya tried it! LOL

Hi SGVBOB. Apparently there are not too many of the Jewish-American population in "Denverish", which is your location on your profile. ALL Jewish babies are circumcised, as it is a very sacred part of the religion. Being Jewish, myself and growing up in a 95% Jewish neighborhood in Brooklyn, I was not even aware of uncut males until much later in life.

Total Agree Missy!! LOL But I guess shallowness is one guy's loss, and the other's GAIN!!! LOL

:thumbup:
Speak for yourself! I happen to like both! I don't kick fellas outta bed for something as trivial as if they are cut/uncut....

As a mattter of fact , yes she has told me. We have a VERY good relationship, as I have known her (via she is my best friend's sister) that I have known, ever since I was 8, (many moons ago) LOL She was the second one that I came out to, even before my parents, so, I think that you can say, that, YES we have a VERY tight/close friendship.

Speak for yourself! I happen to like both! I don't kick fellas outta bed for something as trivial as if they are cut/uncut....

So SGVOB,

How do you know her BF is uncut? lol Has she told you or have you actually seen or touched the goods yourself? :blush: :001_smile:

Last edited:
Total Agree Missy!! LOL But I guess shallowness is one guy's loss, and the other's GAIN!!! LOL

:thumbup:

Who are you calling shallow? Anyone with an opinion that is different from yours? Geeezzz.

This is a very interesting thread. After reading it, I began looking around the web. In the 1950s and 60s, the circumcision rate in the U.S. was reported to be roughly 90%. Since then it has slowly dropped to where it is estimated that today's rate is closer to 50%. It is still very routine in the middle of the country, but on both coasts the rate has reportedly dropped considerably. This may be due to the number of web sites devoted to the topic (both pro and con) or to the fact that nearly 20 years ago, the AMA came out against routine circumcision. The U.S. seems now to be an exception in the world unless the country's majority population observes a religious tradition. The comment about the tell tale scar also made me think. We are a very vain society and many will go to great lengths to try to make any scar disappear. Yet, most American males that I have been with seem oblivious to the scar or, in some cases, to a really bad circumcision. Some appear to have been cut by an artist and others by a butcher. Anyway, i think this is a good thread and the comments are thought provoking. It seems it all boils down to personal preference or religious tradition. To each his own!

Hi SGVBOB. Apparently there are not too many of the Jewish-American population in "Denverish", which is your location on your profile. ALL Jewish babies are circumcised, as it is a very sacred part of the religion. Being Jewish, myself and growing up in a 95% Jewish neighborhood in Brooklyn, I was not even aware of uncut males until much later in life.

Mikeyank babe, I'm sure you are 100% right about Jewish boys in the USA, but last Fall I was sent three Argentinian travellers, friends of Milen, who made a detour to Palma to have a look at me. One guy was Jewish and uncut and said that a lot of the semi nonsecular families had begun to skip the briss in order to integrate with an almost exclusively uncut demographic. They are observant in all other ways, but just left the babies foreskins as they found them. Have you heard of that ever happening in the US? I also knew a French/Moroccan whose parents had opted to keep him intact.

Circumcision among the Semitic tribes thousands of years ago was, like many of the dietary laws, based on hygiene, and is even now probably a good idea in hot climates in the Third World where water is precious and can't be used for bathing. But where a bath isn't a luxury, keeping a little fold of skin clean and sweet is easy. If it hadn't been for the sun and sand in the Holy Land, and the fact that there weren't enough oases for a daily shower, I doubt that circumcision, of all things, would have formed part of the tenets of Judaism and Islam.

Chase said that both coasts had only 50% cut doesnt make sense since most Jewish and Islamic men live there and it is religiously mandated. but hen both coasts have many immigrants probably more than the rest of the country.
Thinking about countries where bathing isnt possible daily and uncut guys need to clean it daily oral sex would help that.

Me to joey! I'll take mine cut anyday! However, I won't turn away an uncut just becuase he is uncut, but I have turned away those who didn't known how, or care, to keep all the foreskin clean and tasty.

I noticed about 6 months ago, when I started dating a guy who is uncut. Shane is my favorite model, so to see him with Gino is a plus. I would also like to see more models who are uncut, this is now a turn on for me!!

I noticed about 6 months ago, when I started dating a guy who is uncut. Shane is my favorite model, so to see him with Gino is a plus. I would also like to see more models who are uncut, this is now a turn on for me!!
Shane is also my favorite model, Peter, and his scenes with uncut Gino were hot, but I enjoyed all of his scenes, (except the one where he bottomed, not his thing, not my thing).:thumbdown:

yea, you guys lucked out on the site w/ JORDAN!!!! YUMMY LOL:tongue_smilie:

While there are various religious and cultural reasons to circumcise or not, the fact is that the US didn't really get into routine circumcision until the 20th century for hygenic reasons. And with the world as it is, one of the reasons for the increase in the intact population is cost. The great State of Arizona decided about 15 years ago that AHCCCS (Az Medicaid) would not cover circumcision. There was no rationale about religion, hygiene, sensation or anything else . The only reason was money. Considering that 1/6 of the population in AZ is on Medicaid you can see how that impacts the numbers. I myself am circumcised. I was molested as a child by an uncircumcised man. It has taken me a long time to get to the point where I can say, I prefer cut but a nice clean uncut one can be a whole hulluva lot of fun, too.

Just don't get started with me about being mutilated by my parents etc. If someone feels that way, there are options, including therapy. I am who I am and how I am. Did I loose sensation.... I don't know and don't care. I like sex the way I experience it now (the only way I have ever know it) so the point is moot.

Is David biased? We are all biased by our experiences, likes and dislikes. A good Jewish boy from New York is probably, conscientiously or not, going to have a "bias" towards cut guys. Does that mean he's evil, nasty, racist or a bigot in the cock department? Hell no. It's just the way it is. The same can be said for Broke Straight Boys being an almost always condom using site. That's David and Eddie's preference or bias. We wouldn't call that anything negative (Not that anyone has done so!!!!!!!).

Enough of me......

Love you guys and gals!!!!

I have a "cut" bias but I am beginning to change and appreciate the "natural" look. I suppose watching too many European gay models have infected my bias.

Ok. So I guess I should expand. I am uncut. I like being uncut. I like the way uncut looks. Circumcisions scars do not appeal to me. ouch.