• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tylers weight :)

bskin101

Virgin
Reaction score
I just wanted to say, I dont know about you guys but I love the weight gain on tyler. I think its sexy and he still is bringing sexy back. I never get tired of seeing him on film :)

I just wanted to say, I dont know about you guys but I love the weight gain on tyler. I think its sexy and he still is bringing sexy back. I never get tired of seeing him on film :)

What bskin said.

But I think Tyler's back to fighting fit, having de-rolypolied. At least I think I remember David saying recently that he was hotter than ever, or words to that effect.

When he said, "yeah, I'm FAT" in this last video I expected to find his extra avoirdupois distracting, but he was the same charismatic sexy hottie he always is, just a little more of it.

Beautiful Tyler

One thing I miss that Tyler no longer does, its only a small thing really, hardly worth mentioning and has probably happened unconsciously is that he now no longer slides his short/jeans down without undoing them. Its such a boy thing to do i.e. take your clothes off with least effort drop them on the floor and let mom pick them up, take the belt out and wash them. Tyler, could you do it one more time please??

Did anyone else notice this?

Undie (just noticing the small things)

Attachments

• aiden-tyler25.jpg
    aiden-tyler25.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 24
  • aiden-tyler-anal26.jpg
    aiden-tyler-anal26.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 23
  • tyler-ace16.jpg
    tyler-ace16.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 49
I'm going to be the one that disagrees with all the above. Tyler is right, he's getting fat, pudgy around the middle and for some of us "older" guys that would be very fit for us but for a 20yr old that shouldn't be happening. I'd rather have the skinny Tyler or the one that worked out and gained 15lbs or so that looked good on him. The models can't all look have a body like Zakk but hope that Tyler can turn the tide there.

I'm going to be the one that disagrees with all the above. Tyler is right, he's getting fat, pudgy around the middle and for some of us "older" guys that would be very fit for us but for a 20yr old that shouldn't be happening. I'd rather have the skinny Tyler or the one that worked out and gained 15lbs or so that looked good on him. The models can't all look have a body like Zakk but hope that Tyler can turn the tide there.

Yeah, and it's harder to get it off than it was to put it on. Who knows, Ty might be in a relationship. They cook together, stay in with the cat on their lap and watch old Paris Dakar Rallies (http://www.dakar.com/index_DAKus.html) and then to beddie. He goes back to D&E and works beside David all day. Beside David, no disrespect, but he probably feels like an escapee from anorexia therapy in comparison. I want him to lose that weight personally, but that's up to him. And has nothing to do with Tylove, which is a permanent condition of heart and mind lol.

One thing I miss that Tyler no longer does, its only a small thing really, hardly worth mentioning and has probably happened unconsciously is that he now no longer slides his short/jeans down without undoing them. Its such a boy thing to do i.e. take your clothes off with least effort drop them on the floor and let mom pick them up, take the belt out and wash them. Tyler, could you do it one more time please??

Did anyone else notice this?

Undie (just noticing the small things)

We should ask him to post a little self-pic in the mirror of what he's like now. I bet he's lost that weight. Tyler, just this once? Your thread is still there you know:001_wub:

I know my opinion may not mean much but I think that most of us can identify more with him now and for that, he is just fine. He's been around for a long time particularly for this business and this site, so that says a lot about him, David and Mark. It's just good to see him.

i agree, the pudge isn't attractive on tyler. i can enjoy a chubby guy, but if it doesn't look good on you there is a problem. if what slim said is true, the weight and working out should equalize itself. putting on weight to gain muscle isn't easy. slack off for a little bit and you get a bagel belly.

Ok... I can see where everyone is coming from. I personally am a fit athletic guy. I have dated a somewhat chubby guy in the past. I guess I really dont have a preference when it comes to weight. As long as you have a cute face, nice ass, and of course nice dick, then ur good in my book :) U guys have stated ur opinion and thats what i like. It wouldn't be fun if every agreed on one persons opinion. But I think we all know Tyler is a cutie. He does his job well.I agree with (Slimvintage), I bet he probably lost a little from the Zack and Tyler video :)

Unfortunately, Tyler is getting a bit too 'plump' ...stop it before it's too late!!

Any day, and I seriously mean ANY day that Tyler wants to sit on my face, I would be delighted to guess his weight.

The boy is perfection.

Tyler's Weight

I think Tyler looks great. For those of you who have called him 'fat' or 'pudgy', I think you've got unhealthy ideas about weight. Tyler is NOT "fat." He's not even "overweight." And to call him "pudgy" is absolutely ludicrous. I could show you pictures of people in those categories and Tyler just doesn't fit any of them.

I think the slight bit of extra weight on him looks extremely healthy and fit and I think it makes him look a whole lot sexier than before when I just wanted to give him a sandwich.

Washboard abs and pecs of death can be nice, but there's nothing sexier than a naturally in-shape body. 3% body fat is NOT natural. It takes work- even at 20. If he personally wants that - more power to him - many people do. But to say that he's 'fat' is just plain wrong. It's hypercriticism at its best.

It's ridiculous attitudes like that that lead to more and more anorexic and bolemic models all the time. Get a grip, guys. "Fat!?" "Really?!" You've got to be kidding me.