• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

tyler, drew, corey

Tylers first video is dated December 17, 2007 which would make Tyler 18, this video was filmed 9/24/08 which would make Tyler 19.

I enjoyed the video. It would have got a 5 if 2 guys got it up the butt. (Can I say the f word in here?)
Drew is hot bute seemed to be used as a fluffer in this vid, it would have been more enjoyable to see him be more involved.
Some kissing would have been great also. All in all a 4.5!
I enjoy all 3 of these guys. Will Corey ever give up his butt? HMMMMM guess we will have to wait and see.

I shall have to employ an interpreter in future. Mind you I can understand Tylor 100pc more than Jordan.

Tyler has wonderfully clear, very neutral pronunciation and diction. He was an army brat and lived all over, and thus doesn't seem to me to have any kind of regional accent. He also has a great voice. I think I called it "radiophonic" a year or so ago. And Jordan has a Jersey accent nicely seasoned with ebonics (q. v. on Wikipedia). I love the way Tyler talks, but also the way Jordan does too.

OK, here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics

I just have to say that I really love any scene with Tyler in it. I especially love the ones where he bottoms.