• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

tyler, drew, corey

yabba

Reaction score
Sweet! Gave it a 5 for interaction. Dave has Tyler nominated you Boss of the Year yet?

I have a big problem understanding Tyler correct age. If this shoot took place on 9/24/2009 and Tyler turned 19 then how was he featured in videos that were posted on the site in December 2007 which would had made him seventeen. Dave please give me an explantion asap this really disturbed me

I have a big problem understanding Tyler correct age. If this shoot took place on 9/24/2009 and Tyler turned 19 then how was he featured in videos that were posted on the site in December 2007 which would had made him seventeen. Dave please give me an explantion asap this really disturbed me
Hi Alex,

It was his 19th birthday.
Ha said that his birthdate is 9/24/89.
This means... this video is from 2008.

Hey.... this year it's his big birthday... 21 :biggrin:

I hope this was a little help.

What can I say. Tyler really made that scene hot...! Dam I love that guy. Corey and Drew did a great job too.:001_rolleyes:

Hey Alex
no need to panic, this shoot was done on the 9/24/2008 so it is cool the shoots that he did in 2007 meant he was 18.:001_rolleyes::biggrin:

What can I say. Tyler really made that scene hot...! Dam I love that guy. Corey and Drew did a great job too.:001_rolleyes:

Just wanted to add that this was some of Corey and Drew's best work yet. These three had wonderful chemistry from the time the decided who was getting fucked... Sometimes I think this is an advantage of bringing the older guys back. They know what is expected of them and they go for it. Corey actually sucked Tyler's cock like he was really enjoying it. Whether he was or not he sold that... Drew, really did his best and worked in there where ever he could. I loved watching Croey sucking the cock like there wasn't ever going to get it again. The cock sucking was amazing. David, I am not sure how you motivated Corey and Drew but their cock sucking was right upthere with Tyler's. Fantastic. Maybe you told them if they didn't suck the cock good enough in the scene they were going to need to bottom. LOL Just kidding. Again great show...:biggrin:

Tyler mentioned his dob being 24 sep 89, and david actually stated it was 2008, so that would have indeed made tyler 19. Tyler certainly enjoyed his birthday present and it was a good video. I did feel slightly sorry for Drew as he seemed to try his best to get in on the action moving all around the set and touching the guys but there was not much response to him.

Interesting revelation right at the end of the film. Tyler mentions that he's going to get someone (I didnt get his or hers name) to such is dick in the evening and then take "him" out to dinner. Or maybe the interpretation got lost over the Atlantic.

This confirms comments by management that have turned Tyler over to the bi side...

And this update bored me. Almost to the point of skipping updates featuring any of them in the future...

Atlantic Rules

Tyler mentioned his dob being 24 sep 89, and david actually stated it was 2008, so that would have indeed made tyler 19. Tyler certainly enjoyed his birthday present and it was a good video. I did feel slightly sorry for Drew as he seemed to try his best to get in on the action moving all around the set and touching the guys but there was not much response to him.

Interesting revelation right at the end of the film. Tyler mentions that he's going to get someone (I didnt get his or hers name) to such is dick in the evening and then take "him" out to dinner. Or maybe the interpretation got lost over the Atlantic.

He actually referred to the dick sucker as "some bitch", and then as "him" and intimated that the sucking and fucking (and the orgasm) he got from Drew and Corey ruined that. But he was smiling all over. He's so much more interesting as a bi-guy, or probably pretty much a gay guy in fact, than he was straight.

When I mentally eliminated Drew from the shoot, it didn't gain anything. He provided huge amounts of rapport from very early on and probably enjoyed himself even though he wasn't fucking or being fucked. And all three of them are terrific to look at. Drew's stiffy for heaven's sake.

baal, congratulations on posting an even 900 very readable, acerbic and amusing messages on this board.

Tyler never worked with our studio in 2007. Tyler applied when he turned 18 and we started filming him in 2008 and we filmed him in 2009 and he then started working with us in the office doing post production in 2009. Tyler is still with us today. He will be turning 21 years old soon. I assure you all our models are 18 years or older. We are not that stupid to film models that are underage. Before a model starts with our studio, we inspect there ID's and if we have any models that are questionable, we also request there birth certificate, passports and additional ID to back up the fact they are 18 or older.

-David

Last edited:
update

The guys are all hot to look at, and they all do good sucking, but otherwise, the anal scene was kinda boring. No chemistry with these 3 together. They all jsut looked like they were going through the motions. And what the hell was up with Drew and his attitude? He certainly enjoyed bottoming for Diesal and Mike. Corey did a better anal scene with Sean. Pity, when I saw these three as a future update, I was excited, but to be honest, it was just not one of the better shoots,and certainly not memorable.
Oh well,win some,lose some. It all evens up in the end.

you really should get tyler to make out with a guy i bet that would be so hot

I liked this vid a lot. As usual, Tyler made me LOL! The pre-sex talk was very entertaining. :thumbup1:

Drew hasn't looked better! I've always liked Drew, but he was pretty here, and his nice little body... Sweet.

I loved how Corey got hard first by staring at the wall! :biggrin:

Watching Corey suck Tyler while Drew kissed on Tyler's torso, and ran his hands up and down his body was very nice. I also loved how Tyler ran his hands through Drew's hair as Drew sucked Corey. Liked the face fucking, and let me just add, that Corey has a very nice ass!

Nice fucking scene that all of them seemed to enjoy. Drew did a great job at fitting in the scene. More hands all over the other two, and Drew slapping his cock on Corey's shoulder, was kind of a "Hey! I'm here, too!" moment. :biggrin:

Very nice vid, with three very nice boys. Gave it a 5! :thumbup:

Dave you need to go back and correct his first video dates which say 2007 on the site so that this confusion doen't happen again. I believe 100 percent your explantion, but please review the videos posting dates to see why I was alarmed about his 2007 shooting. David I have been a member since the site begin and have been very satified with it especially as a big fan of Taz

Last edited:
He actually referred to the dick sucker as "some bitch", and then as "him" and intimated that the sucking and fucking (and the orgasm) he got from Drew and Corey ruined that. But he was smiling all over. He's so much more interesting as a bi-guy, or probably pretty much a gay guy in fact, than he was straight.

When I mentally eliminated Drew from the shoot, it didn't gain anything. He provided huge amounts of rapport from very early on and probably enjoyed himself even though he wasn't fucking or being fucked. And all three of them are terrific to look at. Drew's stiffy for heaven's sake.

I shall have to employ an interpreter in future. Mind you I can understand Tylor 100pc more than Jordan.