• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and his nipple rings...

mtfrc81

Reaction score
I seem to remember Tyler posting a question about what people thought of his nipple rings being in during a shoot. I need to go back and find the thread but the rings have yet to make an appearance other than in his interview video. What's up with that? Maybe I'm crazy, but the guy's a hottie and his nipple rings only add to the "package"! Am I wrong here?

Damn ...Can you imagine sucking on Tyler's nipple rings ? I can. And just the thought of it gave me a semi boner.
Just saying..LOL

Damn ...Can you imagine sucking on Tyler's nipple rings ? I can. And just the thought of it gave me a semi boner.
Just saying..LOL

LOL... well me... more than a "semi", but that's why I brought it up! Glad I'm not the only one!

Tyler hasn't worn his nipple rings in a scene yet. Loved what Damien did with Zeno Kostas's.

Fuck yeah, gave me a chubby...but that was just my clit!:par50: Also love Paul's comment about "these being fun." And Zeno Kostas is so lucky to have had The Bookends both go after those rings!:smiley-love001:

Yes. I remember Tyler saying that he had the piercings for nipple rings and he asked us how we thought members would respond to them. Apparently he thought that it might turn some people off. So he wanted to test the waters in the forum before wearing them in a scene. Before Zeno Kostas showed up I might have advised Tyler against wearing them. Now though I think most of us would at least tolerate them, while some of us would love them. lol

Speaking as a man in my sixth decade of life, my personal preference is for a beautiful young man like Tyler, (or Dimitri with his nose jewelry) to go natural and show off their beautiful youthful looks without "hardware" attached to their bodies. So as an "old timer", I am not enthralled with that look, but these are very young guys and I always favor the straight guys on Broke Straight Boys to appear just as real straight guys their age do, so I am willing to go with the flow and watch them just be themselves, even if it does not exactly fit into my ideal look on a guy.

I'm a fan of nipple play. Damien on Zeno Kostas's was hot. It would be interesting to see Tyler wearing his nipple rings and someone with know how working them over. Bet Tyler's reaction would be exciting to watch.

Just saying..LOL
wow that had me lost in my personal magic world and when I came back a boned had appeared ;-) I would love to see him how he naturally looks with any piercings he has included as he is so beautiful, gorgeous and sexy I think it could only add to his perfection. (sorry I might off used to many descriptive words but Tyler is my wowwwwwww)

Last edited:
wow that had me lost in my personal magic world and when I came back a boned had appeared ;-) I would love to see him how he naturally looks with any piercings he has included as he is so beautiful, gorgeous and sexy I think it could only add to his perfection. (sorry I might off used to many descriptive words but Tyler is my wowwwwwww)
danleeh
I Wish He Was Here .. RIGHT NOW.......

OK danleeh
There are two.I will be a big person and give you one.Just think about it.lol May cause trouble thinking about it to much.
But it is good trouble. As Beth would say...YUM YUM
ok how about I get myself doped up and hire someone to take my unconscious body to the usa and we can have a tyler sandwich. Ummmmm tyler sandwich.

ok how about I get myself doped up and hire someone to take my unconscious body to the usa and we can have a tyler sandwich. Ummmmm tyler sandwich.
Knowing Johnny, he will take the back half, leaving you his real pretty front all to yourself Dan. Sounds like a hot "Tyler sandwich"! Who will provide the mayonnaise? All three of you? :001_tt2:

Just save a little of the dope for friends. Sandwich sounds Great..Your the best danleeh.....xoxoxoxoxo

Speaking of nipple rings in general, I never realized Romeo had his right nipple pierced until I saw it in his latest scene with Tate.