• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and his nipple rings...

Knowing Johnny, he will take the back half, leaving you his real pretty front all to yourself Dan. Sounds like a hot "Tyler sandwich"! Who will provide the mayonnaise? All three of you? :001_tt2:
that's perfectly fine with me as Tyler got one fine body and I always think a combination of mayonnaise are always the best ;)

Dear danleen
Since we last talked I have had some sort of spiritual awakening. And have decided to give you Tyler. Not saying he is not as beautiful as ever.
Not saying I won't watch all he does. But he is all yours. Three of us would be fun. BUT..........
Think I will just stick with Paul and hope for Jason's return. xoxo Johnny......And then there is Ronan Kennedy ??

Last edited:
Dear danleen
Since we last talked I have had some sort of spiritual awakening. And have decided to give you Tyler. Not saying he is not as beautiful as ever.
Not saying I won't watch all he does. But he is all yours. Three of us would be fun. BUT..........
Think I will just stick with Paul and hope for Jason's return. xoxo Johnny......And then there is Ronan Kennedy ??
are bless your heart im touched and very thank full, although I was looking forward to our sandwich. Paul is one lucky man to get to have you. Xx just remember if ever you fancy a picnic im free (((;-))))

Last edited:
are bless your heart im touched and very thank full, although I was looking forward to our sandwich. Paul is one lucky man to get to have you. Xx just remember if ever you fancy a picnic im free (((;-))))
Best offer I have had in a while....Thanks... You are one sweet man..xoxoxo

Dear danleen
Did you forget Johnny? Ronan Kennedy is mine. :smiley-love021::drool::biggrin:

Oh yeah I remember that. It was so fucking hot and a great turn on for me. And I quote Paul "These are fun to play with." Piercings are a huge turn on for me

Your so fucking hot Rudy. You really should be on this site .They have had other gay guys. I am ..Just Saying.
johnny

Your so fucking hot Rudy. You really should be on this site .They have had other gay guys. I am ..Just Saying.
johnny
hi johnny, hope every things going ok. Its my turn to be thick again is this rudy a model on another site or am I going funny in the head again. X

hi johnny, hope every things going ok. Its my turn to be thick again is this rudy a model on another site or am I going funny in the head again. X
Hi danleeh
I don't know if he is on another site? if you think it is him.LET ME KNOW. I really Love a lot of people on the forum. Like you.
First time I have ever I ever had a crush on one . I love when you go funny in the head ..Makes me feel not so alone.
Because i go funny in the head all the time .Getting stupider all the time .hee hee
xoxo johnny
P.S.Hope things going ok for you ? One of my top 6 poster guys. Have a good night .xoxo johnny

Last edited:
Hi danleeh
I don't know if he is on another site? if you think it is him.LET ME KNOW. I really Love a lot of people on the forum. Like you.
First time I have ever I ever had a crush on one . I love when you go funny in the head ..Makes me feel not so alone.
Because i go funny in the head all the time .Getting stupider all the time .hee hee
xoxo johnny
P.S.Hope things going ok for you ? One of my top 6 poster guys. Have a good night .xoxo johnny
I don't know if he is but if he isn't then I wish he was but for me just for the looking he's all yours lol. Have a great day x

danleen
Bad post on my part.:crying2:
Some times I just get stupider.
x johnny
theres no such thing as a bad post if you have wrote it and I love the way you put things as you write things as if they have come from my brain to. Oh yeah I know there was something I meant to say, I was having a look at that Broke Straight Boys live cam thing the other day (not to use it as its silly expensive and im like the lion from wizard of oz and would be to scared and nervous to speak to tyler live cam) and I was looking about tyler info and if its correct both me and tyler have got the same birthday as in 7 april which I thought was nicely weird. ( sorry about jumbled words/sentance ive just took my meds so im loopy loo he he)

theres no such thing as a bad post if you have wrote it and I love the way you put things as you write things as if they have come from my brain to. Oh yeah I know there was something I meant to say, I was having a look at that Broke Straight Boys live cam thing the other day (not to use it as its silly expensive and im like the lion from wizard of oz and would be to scared and nervous to speak to tyler live cam) and I was looking about tyler info and if its correct both me and tyler have got the same birthday as in 7 april which I thought was nicely weird. ( sorry about jumbled words/sentance ive just took my meds so im loopy loo he he)
Dear danleen
I haven't taken any meds and I am still loopy.I wouldn't have the guts to talk to him live either. And I feel I look
pretty good. But what would I say ? I love you little boy...
Glad you share the same Birthday. Sorry we didn't know sooner. But next year you can share it with him.
Cause your so sweet I bet you will get just as much Love from the people on the forum as he will.
Take care sweetheart..
Johnny

Dear danleen
I haven't taken any meds and I am still loopy.I wouldn't have the guts to talk to him live either. And I feel I look
pretty good. But what would I say ? I love you little boy...
Glad you share the same Birthday. Sorry we didn't know sooner. But next year you can share it with him.
Cause your so sweet I bet you will get just as much Love from the people on the forum as he will.
Take care sweetheart..
Johnny
that's why I'm glad that your on here and that I have gained you as a friend because in these ways we are so alike it's like you are my minds twin. Take care x

johnny

Thanks Johnny for that wonderful comment. But seriously im not that hot im just ur average fit guy. Its not my time right now. Oh really I didn't know that. Do u know who (they had that was gay)?

Hi danleeh
xoxo johnny

I feel the same...

Wait do u have a crush on me Johnny?