• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and Corey jackin'

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Not sure, but maybe I've almost never posted here anything that didn't have Tyler in it lol, but wanted to say that the jack-off vid posted today is way hotter than the rating it's got so far, mainly because it has Evans in it, but also because Corey has so much potential too.

I really was watchin' their faces part of the time and those two could be so hot together in a fucking scene. Tyler when he zoned at orgasm was totally to die for, and Corey has a face that exactly complements Tyler's. Tyler's lips turn up naturally at the corners, and Corey's do the opposite, making him look a little dangerous till he grins. They both have great twinky bods. And Corey just about said at the end of the scene that 100% he'd be up for being fucked by Swivelhips Evans, something that might turn him bi in real time on film before our eyes. Man....

Not sure, but maybe I've almost never posted here anything that didn't have Tyler in it lol, but wanted to say that the jack-off vid posted today is way hotter than the rating it's got so far, mainly because it has Evans in it, but also because Corey has so much potential too.

I really was watchin' their faces part of the time and those two could be so hot together in a fucking scene. Tyler when he zoned at orgasm was totally to die for, and Corey has a face that exactly complements Tyler's. Tyler's lips turn up naturally at the corners, and Corey's do the opposite, making him look a little dangerous till he grins. They both have great twinky bods. And Corey just about said at the end of the scene that 100% he'd be up for being fucked by Swivelhips Evans, something that might turn him bi in real time on film before our eyes. Man....

LOL:w00t: This is too funny. I wrote almost the same thing on the Tyler and Corey post on the membership site. Dude, I am with you on this man...:tongue_smilie:

I just watched the vid and am still hard as nails from it..lol.. I guess I have to say too, that it was rally hot. Tyler and Corey are two of the hottest models here for me. But then I think they are all hot looking..hehe

LOL:w00t: This is too funny. I wrote almost the same thing on the Tyler and Corey post on the membership site. Dude, I am with you on this man...:tongue_smilie:

Jayman, you're right. Actually I could have saved my breath, you said it all, for all of us. What is it about Tyler? I'm gonna start a thread to get guys on here to try to define what makes him special. I've just quit a job in Barcelona teaching design at the uni to do an architectural project restoring a village house on an island off the coast of Valencia, and Tyler reminds me of the 3 or 4 really really alive, talented, creative, laidback dudes who did the best work in my classes the last two years. Now he's shooting videos. If it's true he's studying business at university I bet he makes a bundle of money when he gets out. I'd love to do some kind of project with him hehe.