• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Twin brothers having sex video

I bought it and put the wrong email ending by not paying attention so I guess I am going to have to wait till they get back to me

That looks pretty hot. I 'd still like to see the Brewer twins do each other, but wow. :thumbup:

Um....I tried to get into the trailer....but I couldn't stand the television playing in the backround at full blast the entire time! I don't think I will download this one because the quality of the video and the trailer leave me to believe it's just not up to par. Maybe someone can watch it and let us know.

I did a set of identical twins once (separately). It was pretty hot. Literally, the only difference was that one had a mole on his penis. Afterwards, I told them and wanted to get together all at once, but they were pretty freaked out by that prospect.

I did a set of identical twins once (separately). It was pretty hot. Literally, the only difference was that one had a mole on his penis. Afterwards, I told them and wanted to get together all at once, but they were pretty freaked out by that prospect.
I wish that there was an active thread on here, where we could tell about experiences and ask explicit sexual questions to each other, about encounters like this. But whenever I mention real experiences sucking off straight guys, the thread seems to die after a few posts, indicating that the guys here aren't into exchanging real sexual experiences with each other.

If you want to give any details carking, about these twins, and how you were intimate with both of their dicks, I'd sure love to read about it. And if not, you would not be the first guy here to want to keep their sexual experiences private. I can respect that too.

oh shit yea! please please please start that thread so I can creep on it....

I wish that there was an active thread on here, where we could tell about experiences and ask explicit sexual questions to each other, about encounters like this. But whenever I mention real experiences sucking off straight guys, the thread seems to die after a few posts, indicating that the guys here aren't into exchanging real sexual experiences with each other.

If you want to give any details carking, about these twins, and how you were intimate with both of their dicks, I'd sure love to read about it. And if not, you would not be the first guy here to want to keep their sexual experiences private. I can respect that too.

hun, you need to remember, most of us are all creepy old men with little to no sexual experience of our own! so in a sense we need to live vicariously through you young bucks and sit here bad mouthing other people on the forum just because we cant get any. being 23 i am the token old creeper salivating over these young lads.

I did a set of identical twins in Indy onece upon a time. Both were bodybuilders and hell, I got more turned on just watching them doing each other..... it was way too hot!!!

Do I really need to start a new thread just for that? It really isn't that long a story. Oh, well, maybe it will kick start others to share their experiences. Look for the "I did twins" thread coming to a computer near you.

There are two identical twins who have sex with each other on www.daddymuggs.com in two separate scenes. You'll also find JJ from Broke Straight Boys in several scenes on there, as well as Aaron, Ross, and Erik too...all action scenes. The scenes that Ross was in, he was on house arrest and was wearing his ankle bracelet thing in all the scenes...which had to be filmed in his apartment LOL.

Abe

OK, I guess I never learn, but this time, it worked out OK. I checked out this site and they offer a 3 day trial for $2.95. With the trial subscription, you can watch ALL of the content, stream it or download it. The twins are pretty hot. They do pretty much everything to and with each other. Makes my perverted mind wonder how long they have been enjoying each other. Check it out. I bought the three day membership and saw what I wanted to see and cancelled with no problem.

I just saw this thread and I love brothers! So I bought the video and it was hot... the loud music in the beginning was annoying but they seemed to realize it and turned the music off a few minutes into the video lol

It's really cute to see how playful the brothers are with each other.... tugging on nipples, slapping each other with their cocks... it was really a hot video.. and at the end they piss on each other (another fetish I have) haha

I never got to fuck two twins at once but I did hook up with a guy once and then months later apparently I was chatting with his brother and i went over to the same house and fucked a similar looking boy in a different bedroom... HOT! :D

I just bought this video too.
Hot stuff.

But here's a question-- has anyone fooled around with their brother or cousin?
It seems most of my friends (mostly from the south LOL) have has some interaction with their cousin or something

Any Twin Will Do....It

But here's a question-- has anyone fooled around with their brother or cousin?
It seems most of my friends (mostly from the south LOL) have had some interaction with their cousin or something.

I don't want to be rude, but how could they not help but have interaction with a relative. I mean incest is all relative. That's why the police have such a hard time solving crimes in the South....everyone has the same DNA!!

Just a Northern stereotype and perspective of the South from someone who's never been there. :001_smile:

Do I really need to start a new thread just for that? It really isn't that long a story. Oh, well, maybe it will kick start others to share their experiences. Look for the "I did twins" thread coming to a computer near you.

I can't wait. Thanks...:001_rolleyes::tongue_smilie: