• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

TV Shows with Gay Story Lines

While on the subject of hot guys on TV in those days, The Partridge Family was another must see TV experience for me because of the totally hot young "Keith Partridge" aka David Cassidy. That boy was my hottest TV jo fantasy material. I thought he was perfect. In retrospect, he was a bit thin, but I still consider him one of the hottest TV dudes of all time.

Whew, those are some hot memories. :001_tt2:

Oh Mike, we'll have to disagree on this one. His younger brother Shaun Cassidy was my first crush ever. We'll have to do Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who was the hotter Cassidy.:001_tt2:

Oh Mike, we'll have to disagree on this one. His younger brother Shaun Cassidy was my first crush ever. We'll have to do Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who was the hotter Cassidy.:001_tt2:
David came along first, and I found him totally hot. To this day, if I'm listening to an "oldies station" and they play "I think I Love You", hearing David's voice still gets me to "chub up" in my pants. :001_tongue:

Shaun Cassidy came along a few years later, and was a cute kid, but David was my guy. I did watch the Hardy Boys from time to time, to see him. By the way, their father Jack Cassidy always seemed very gay to me. Perhaps he was bisexual. He was a handsome man and helped produce two fine looking young men himself.

Ms. Kianna, trying to choose your favorite Cassidy brother is like trying to choose your favorite ice cream flavor. It's a matter of personal taste, but they are all delicious. :001_tt2:

And speaking of Gay themed TV shows what about these:

Consenting Adult & that Certain Summer. Both TV specials.
Or Brideshead Revisited (a mini series).

Did we all forget Will and Grace?

And no one forgot Melrose Place. Doug Savant played our gay lead who's boy kiss was censored. But the real Hottie was Andrew Shue. WOW! Time for a cold shower.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Shaun Cassidy came along a few years later, and was a cute kid, but David was my guy. I did watch the Hardy Boys from time to time, to see him. By the way, their father Jack Cassidy always seemed very gay to me. Perhaps he was bisexual. He was a handsome man and helped produce two fine looking young men himself.

Jack Cassidy was gay. In fact I'm pretty sure he was living with another man or was at least involved with another man when he died. Unfortunately he died in a house fire if I remember correctly from an interview with Shaun from many years ago.

And you are SO right about how hot David was in his prime. LOL I can remember when I was 7 years old and I didn't even know what the word "gay" meant. I had gotten a Partridge Family album that had a fan pic of David Cassidy. I remember being so upset that my mom didn't go along with my suggestion to put D.C.'s picture in our family photo album. I drooled over that photo for days. haha

Hercules: The Legendary Journey

Xena the Warrior Princess

Linking to another thread on here the Battlestar Galactica thread.
The woman who played Xena, Lucy Lawless actually played one of the cylon human forms in the new Battlestar Galactica series=)

Linking to another thread on here the Battlestar Galactica thread.
The woman who played Xena, Lucy Lawless actually played one of the cylon human forms in the new Battlestar Galactica series=)

Oh, now you are getting me all hot and bothered... Thanks for reminding me.:biggrin:

How could I forget...my all time favorite gay character, Mr. Humphries, of Are You Being Served. Played wonderfully by the ever delightful John Inman...

How could I forget...my all time favorite gay character, Mr. Humphries, of Are You Being Served. Played wonderfully by the ever delightful John Inman...

OMG, I love Mr. Humphreys.

What about "Three's Company.:001_rolleyes:"

I think there is a gay character in one of my favorite shows "Weeds"?

Can't remember his name since I don't watch TV, but get it on DVD instead, and the time frame between when I watch them is irregular.

Love that show BTW

Chafu213

Weve got 3 soaps with gay/lesbian storylines at the moment.

Emmerdale farm - www.itv.com

Coronation street - 2 young lesbians.. www.itv.com

Eastenders. www.bbc.co.uk Christian and Sayeed.

As well as the above, there is a new series of Waterloo Road just started on BBC1, so you guys may get it on your version of the BBC.

This is the 2nd or 3rd series of a high school where you have your normal teenage issues combined with complex issues for the teachers both at home and at work. Yesterdays episode so new guy Connor (Carl from Shameless) play in a footy game where he came out as being gay. It was no big issue for him as he had already come out, but it was a bit issue for Josh who is a closet gay and who fancies his best mate. I shall leave it there or I'll spoil the story.