• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tristan Stiles:

Dear Johnny,

I'd gladly volunteer as a fluffer for Jeramy Hall for my public-service work anyday, just to get a whiff of his hot, sweaty body and his plump and beautiful, really-tight ass and then enjoy the mixture of all the sex intertwined with the scent of fresh cum and just the right measure of sexy body hair discretely managed as Jeramey does so well. I really don't mind Jeramey's sheepish look on his face, when negotiating for fresh meat. Rather than being him, I would love to be manhandled by him in his sexy ways with his perfect butt within easy reach. I would like his butt till he begged for me to take a break.

Concerning this update,I am still a bit confused over Tyler being a willing College Dudes model, but from the grin on Damien's face, it was obvious throughout the "Joke is on me as well! Damien Kyle had decided to let nature take its course and this allowed Tristain to appear doing a lot of the "uncharacteristic work for a newbie". Tristain sure took to sucking on Damien Kyle's meaty cock, like a fish out of water. Damien is much wiser that fools like me! I guess, then, this explains the 5 rating it earned from me!

On a much sadder note, I hate realizing that 'Damien's time is limited and he cannot always be with us. He is moving onward with his career goals. Damien:angel: is surely going to be missed, especially by me, just like my other great Broke Straight Boys loves Jason Matthews, and my previous great love Logan. They will all be missed by me!!!

Sincerely tearful,:crying1::crying2::wtf:

Stimpy

Im Not Any Anywhere! :)

Im Not Any Anywhere! :)

That's not what your Facebook page says! Apparently, you and Paul are driving from Denver to Florida; a true "bro road trip." I hope you two have lots of fun and don't forget to keep us posted, please!:001_wub:

It's a beautiful time of year down here. Highs in the high 70's, low to mid 80's with tolerable humidity. It's a great time to be here before the real 94 degrees and 100% humidity kick in. haha I hope you guys have a great time here in the Sunshine State. :)

It's a beautiful time of year down here. Highs in the high 70's, low to mid 80's with tolerable humidity. It's a great time to be here before the real 94 degrees and 100% humidity kick in. haha I hope you guys have a great time here in the Sunshine State. :)
I will be down in the "Sunshine State" in ten days. Sorry I won't be able to hang out with you this trip Tampa, but I will keep my eyes open for Damien & Paul cruising around. Please save some of those sunny days for me Tampa! :thumbup:

I will be down in the "Sunshine State" in ten days. Sorry I won't be able to hang out with you this trip Tampa, but I will keep my eyes open for Damien & Paul cruising around. Please save some of those sunny days for me Tampa! :thumbup:

Planning a six-city East Coast tour, starting in DC; through Scranton, PA; Jax, FL; Tampa/St. Pete, FL; Oklahoma City, OK; and St. Louis, MO - all filming my type of videos. Hey, Tampa, you want in? LOL You think it is hot down south; wait until I tend to your southern comfort!