• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tristan Stiles:

Are you talking about the models, or the forumites?!

Well maybe a little of both. Na.. Maybe some of us forumites talk a little to much. (Like me)...But I have seen some of the most beautiful asses ever on CDs and I LOVE beautiful asses. Jeramey Hall gets some real pretty ones too. I would like to be him for a month or two.

Last edited:
Okay, we've been here before. Model comes to Broke Straight Boys, then we see a scene with them on College Dudes My question is, was this shot before Broke Straight Boys? or Has Tristan become a College Dudes model?

View attachment 11397

Either way, I'm okay with it. Just wondering "which came first...the chicken or the egg"?

I used to let that bother me, seeing a model appear on both sites simultaneously, wondering which scene was shot first. Anymore, I hardly render it any concern. Both are BluMedia. And I gave up on 'the chicken or the egg' question. Too often the yolk wound up being on me.

Tristan has indeed moved over to College Dudes The scenes of Tristan on College Dudes were shot after his appearance on Broke Straight Boys There was a mutual agreement amongst the model and staff that this would be a better fit for him. We also took into account member feedback and felt that College Dudes would be a better fit for him. I hope those that have enjoyed him on Broke Straight Boys will continue to enjoy him on College Dudes as he is a great guy.

Our tech team is working very hard on several projects at the moment and one of the projects is changes to the College Dudes site. It has been a while since we have been able to make changes to this site so now is the time for a bit of an upgrade. Some of the things that were mentioned in this thread will eventually implemented on the College Dudes site.

I for one am glad he's still around... I don't really care which site he's on. But if this scene was a taste of what's to come then moving to College Dudes was the right thing. I love that Tristan is just your "average" kind of guy. I can't wait to see more of him on College Dudes!

I for one am glad he's still around... I don't really care which site he's on. But if this scene was a taste of what's to come then moving to College Dudes was the right thing. I love that Tristan is just your "average" kind of guy. I can't wait to see more of him on College Dudes!

I agree.
Sha, spanks for the 411. Now I know which came first! LOL

Tristan has indeed moved over to College Dudes The scenes of Tristan on College Dudes were shot after his appearance on Broke Straight Boys There was a mutual agreement amongst the model and staff that this would be a better fit for him. We also took into account member feedback and felt that College Dudes would be a better fit for him. I hope those that have enjoyed him on Broke Straight Boys will continue to enjoy him on College Dudes as he is a great guy.

Our tech team is working very hard on several projects at the moment and one of the projects is changes to the College Dudes site. It has been a while since we have been able to make changes to this site so now is the time for a bit of an upgrade. Some of the things that were mentioned in this thread will eventually implemented on the College Dudes site.
Speaking as a non-member, Sha, I do hope that you institute a separate forum on College Dudes, so the folks who belong can discuss the models and the scenes and their dream pairings, etc., and it will be read and discussed by like minded folks.

Speaking as a non-member, Sha, I do hope that you institute a separate forum on College Dudes, so the folks who belong can discuss the models and the scenes and their dream pairings, etc., and it will be read and discussed by like minded folks.

It is a great pity when guys like Sam and Tristan move over to College Dudes - even if it is for the reasons mentioned above. The problem I have with this of course that for those members of Broke Straight Boys that actually do like these guys, it means for us to continue to see our favourites then we have to fork out another membership. If the sites intentions are to move these guys to College Dudes, then why have them on here in the first place. Maybe it's a money making thing - I dunno.

I disagree. Most times when I am posting something about College Dudes, I put that in the "headline." But to have a separate forum just for College Dudes is a waste of management's time/energy. Like all threads, you pick and choose which ones you want to respond to or start, and you go for it. I don't think we need a different forum to keep "like minded folks" apart...shit, I love you guys, I don't want to be detached from you. And yes, I will say it again: it's guys having sex...and that's a great thing!:thumbup:

I disagree. Most times when I am posting something about College Dudes, I put that in the "headline." But to have a separate forum just for College Dudes is a waste of management's time/energy. Like all threads, you pick and choose which ones you want to respond to or start, and you go for it. I don't think we need a different forum to keep "like minded folks" apart...shit, I love you guys, I don't want to be detached from you. And yes, I will say it again: it's guys having sex...and that's a great thing!:thumbup:

I once thought like Mike but I guess you're right Beth. Sometimes we need a "mother" to keep us in check. x

Wouldn't you know it!!!

Well maybe a little of both. Na.. Maybe some of us forumites talk a little to much. (Like me)...But I have seen some of the most beautiful asses ever on CDs and I LOVE beautiful asses. Jeramey Hall gets some real pretty ones too. I would like to be him for a month or two.

Dear Johnny,

I'd gladly volunteer as a fluffer for Jeramy Hall for my public-service work anyday, just to get a whiff of his hot, sweaty body and his plump and beautiful, really-tight ass and then enjoy the mixture of all the sex intertwined with the scent of fresh cum and just the right measure of sexy body hair discretely managed as Jeramey does so well. I really don't mind Jeramey's sheepish look on his face, when negotiating for fresh meat. Rather than being him, I would love to be manhandled by him in his sexy ways with his perfect butt within easy reach. I would like his butt till he begged for me to take a break.

Concerning this update,I am still a bit confused over Tyler being a willing College Dudes model, but from the grin on Damien's face, it was obvious throughout the "Joke is on me as well! Damien Kyle had decided to let nature take its course and this allowed Tristain to appear doing a lot of the "uncharacteristic work for a newbie". Tristain sure took to sucking on Damien Kyle's meaty cock, like a fish out of water. Damien is much wiser that fools like me! I guess, then, this explains the 5 rating it earned from me!

On a much sadder note, I hate realizing that 'Damien's time is limited and he cannot always be with us. He is moving onward with his career goals. Damien:angel: is surely going to be missed, especially by me, just like my other great Broke Straight Boys loves Jason Matthews, and my previous great love Logan. They will all be missed by me!!!

Sincerely tearful,:crying1::crying2::wtf:

Stimpy

Last edited:
I understand your point Beth, but from my point of view, not being a member of College Dudes and not really interested in their models or scenes, and with members of Broke Straight Boys not having access to that site without paying an additional fee, this seems like the wrong place for discussions about something that we cannot even see.

Discussing high school boys, College Boy Physicals boys first time and other free sites makes a lot more sense to me, as I can always search out an interesting sounding scene from a member's comments. If Mark does not intend to institute a College Dudes forum on that site, how about a compromise of posting all College Dudes comments in a separate section of the forum, such as we have now with "general chat", "new member introductions", "chat with our models", etc.?

Or of course, Mark can keep it just the way it is now, and I will deal with it. It is not really a "biggie", just what is known as a "pet peeve". :001_unsure:

Concerning this update,I am still a bit confused over Tyler being a willing College Dudes model, but from the grin on Damien's face, it was obvious throughout the "Joke is on me as well! Damien Kyle had decided to let nature take its course and this allowed Tristain to appear doing a lot of the "uncharacteristic work for a newbie". Tristain sure took to sucking on Damien Kyle's meaty cock, like a fish out of water. Damien is much wiser that fools like me! I guess, then, this explains the 5 rating it earned from me!

On a much sadder note, I hate realizing that 'Damien's time is limited and he cannot always be with us. He is moving onward with his career goals. Damien:angel: is surely going to be missed, especially by me, just like my other great Broke Straight Boys loves Jason Matthews, and my previous great love Logan. They will all be missed by me!!!
Sincerely tearful,:crying1::crying2::wtf:
Stimpy

?????:confused1::wtf: Did I miss something here?

Well after some negotiating I am now also a member of College Dudes I have 21 pages of films to sift through but I'm going to start at page 21 which goes back to Dec 2006 and includes some of the models that were appearing at Broke Straight Boys at that time.

Well after some negotiating I am now also a member of College Dudes I have 21 pages of films to sift through but I'm going to start at page 21 which goes back to Dec 2006 and includes some of the models that were appearing at Broke Straight Boys at that time.

Well shit, now what am I gonna get you for your birthday?!:par50: Welcome aboard.:thumbup:

I must admit that when I read a thread about College Dudes, it is like reading a new language. I usually have no idea who the models are. I know rob, cole, angel rock and now tristan and sam. I could see a separate forum section for College Dudes. I would read them to see what forumite like beth have to say.
I have no plans to join another site, but enjoy hearing about blu's other site.
I am less concerned about models moving from Broke Straight Boys to College Dudes than models moving from College Dudes to Broke Straight Boys it is easier for me to accept that a guy could go from never to whenever and to anytime and than that a guy could go from acting gay to being a reluctant straight boy.

it is easier for me to accept that a guy could go from never to whenever and to anytime and than that a guy could go from acting gay to being a reluctant straight boy.

Well sir, that's because you have standards...me, not so much.:wtf: As long as a guy has a heartbeat, dick and hole, I'm happy. Hey, wait a minute...maybe I do have some standards?!:001_tongue: