• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Trailer Trash?

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just finished watching the newest video on the Amateur Boys site. I knew I loved trailer trash for a reason. Actually, it was a good story line, the actors were hot, and who doesn't fantasize about outdoor sex? Good job, keep 'em cumming!

M&M

Last edited:
Just finished watching the newest video on the Amateur Boys site. I knew I loved trailer trash for a reason. Actually, it was a good story line, the actors were hot, and who doesn't fantasize about outdoor sex? Good job, keep 'em cumming!

M&M

I just want to know where that trailer park is. I think I could easily put in a trailer and a hot tub for a great vacation get away. I might even rent it out to my other gay friends like a condo too. LOL

I'll go gas up the motor home let me know when you all want to meet up there?
Denny Bear

I don't know Jayman01, from the look of things, that trailer park is VERY busy! You might have to sign up on a waiting list. WAIT! Just thought of something. I'll bet David knows where it is!! C'mon Dave, 'fess up now! Don't hold out on your good buddies! Be a pal!:lol::waw:

M&M

Maybe he will hold an auction to get the name and location of that place. Eh!!!:lol:

I have nothing to do with the boysfirsttime feeds...those are lease feeds that Mark plugs into the site for an extra bonus. Its not our production...but enjoy what you watch!

Dear David, of course we know bft is a feeder, but it is so fun to tease you, just a little, and you are such a good sport about it. Besides, your boys are just as cute, handsome, hunky etc.

M&M

BTW, I just found out there is a trailer park here in Sacramento named "Mark J". What are the odds?

You don't suppose they'd let me , ya know...nah, I suppose not. But what a fantasy I have now!!

Mark and Denny see the ABFT post for 05/09/08 you will get a better understanding for what I am talking about in that episode in the trailer park. I am telling you that is one gay friendly trailer park. I love it...

Yes, I agree with Mark. David, we are pulling your leg a bit. You must admit that trailer park seems awe fully Gay friendly. I think it would be a great vacation get away... With that kind of stuff going on regularly; I might just get over my Broke Straight Boys Forum addiction too. LOL

Last edited: