• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The wrestler jock thread!

denver0102

Reaction score
There is just something very sexy about two men in tight lycra spandex getting down and dirty with each other! :001_tt1:
wrestlingjock_butt11.jpg
wrestlingcrotchinface.jpg
wrestlingjock_butt12.jpg
wrestlingjock_bulge10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Giovanni, was a college wrestler, be nice to see more of him. One hot, tight guy.

There is just something very sexy about two men in tight lycra spandex getting down and dirty with each other! :001_tt1:

I must say it is one sport I never get enough of.:biggrin:

I was a wrestler and so was my ex! I think what get's me about it is the form fitting body suit. I mean it hids nothing! I get hot and bothered thinking about it. Wish I had some good pics to display.

I was a wrestler and so was my ex! I think what get's me about it is the form fitting body suit. I mean it hids nothing! I get hot and bothered thinking about it. Wish I had some good pics to display.

Wow, another wrestler. I know the feeling. Sometimes I was just into the guys, and sometimes I was just into the physical domination on the mats. LOL:blush: I loved to wrestle Scholastic, Freestyle, Greeko Roman, and Sambo. Oh, my and traveling all over the world was the best. I have even got to make out with a Russian on tour and a Frenchman. OMG, I love that sport. I loved it so much that I was an International Referee until two years ago :tongue_smilie: Always, loved weigh ins.

Last edited:

Oh yeah, got a love those form fitting body suits:nicethread:

Oh yeah, got a love those form fitting body suits:nicethread:

Damn that member was hot!!! I starting playing football first, for the naked guys in the showers!! I ended up being pretty good and fast (WIDE RECEIVER) surprise surprise!!! and played for 3 years.

Damn that member was hot!!! I starting playing football first, for the naked guys in the showers!! I ended up being pretty good and fast (WIDE RECEIVER) surprise surprise!!! and played for 3 years.
Wide receiver huh???? I guess you started as a tight end, huh! LOLOLOL :bananasex:

I can't wait to see what our friend Sparty has to say as Michigan is his team, and he is probably very familiar with Butt, and knowing Sparty, possibly in more ways than one. LOLOLOLOL

I am very late at responding to this post - wow how did that happen. Correction Mike Yank, Michigan State is my team and NOT Michigan however Jake Butt is a fine specimen of a man and I dig him and his Butt.

I am very late at responding to this post - wow how did that happen. Correction Mike Yank, Michigan State is my team and NOT Michigan however Jake Butt is a fine specimen of a man and I dig him and his Butt.
Sorry Sparty, but I am an ACC fan and not a Big Ten man. I guess that's like someone confusing North Carolina and North Carolina Sate. My bad. But I was right that you are a Butt fan and man! :blush:

Sorry Sparty, but I am an ACC fan and not a Big Ten man. I guess that's like someone confusing North Carolina and North Carolina Sate. My bad. But I was right that you are a Butt fan and man! :blush:

Yes I am a HUGE Butt fan