• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Silent Majority

Yes, Jayman is master but I'm sure his cloak of invisibility is based in some form of tantric sex......... he appears out of nowhere, ravishes the willing subject, ensures a mind blowing happy ending for both parties and disappears into the night. My kind of guy! :001_tt1:

Love you guys.... you always know how to make me smile.

Jayce

LOL Leaving the hapless subject wondering: "Who was that masked man? I think I'm in love! Will I ever see him again? Come back!" :w00t::drool:

LOL Leaving the hapless subject wondering: "Who was that masked man? I think I'm in love! Will I ever see him again? Come back!":

Jayman once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Jayman sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jayman roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Jayman's tears can cure cancer...but Jayman never cries.

Jayman doesn't have hair on his testicles, because hair does not grow on steel.

If you play Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, you will hear Jayman banging your brother.

Jayman is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Jayman

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Jayman sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jayman roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

If you play Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, you will hear Jayman banging your brother.

:cool::cool::cool:

You seem to know him pretty well already! :thumbup:

Damn Boy!

You ARE good.... keep it cumming errr coming. Love the way you think....

BTW I was born on the shores of Lake Huron, the only true great lake:biggrin:

My brother would NOT care for Jayman banging him. He and his wife have turned into major homophobes............

Yours always,

Jayce

Hey, I offer to help. I can't help it if I poke fun at them and they take me seriously. Good thing I had special ops. and covert ops. training in the Marines. Before Greatlakes gets too far with my escapades, I absolutely had nothing to do with killing the Dead sea.

As far as my visit to the Islands goes; there was nothing virgin about them before I got there. Besides, I left a full bottle of alum behind on every dresser. I don't know why they are all looking a gift horse in the mouth. Things like this could give a decent guy like me a negative reputation. :thumbup:

Last edited: