• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Case for Aiden Fucking Tyler

tim114

Reaction score
Aiden was an early performer on this site. Have not seen him for awhile. He has aged well. He may be in his late twenties now.

It is very fair and just that Tyler give up his cute ass to a Veteran of this site.

I am staying up till midnight. Cannot wait. Tomorrow the two Tyler/Aideo vids will be 1 and 2.

I am really looking forward to this scene. I really enjoyed Aiden. He is hot and very sexy. He manage to get some real emotion from Tyler and that is a feat in itself. I am impressed. I have not seen Tyler get that envolved since the Austin and Tyler scene of April 5, 2008. In that scene Tyler gets so hot you actually believe that he is lusting for the ever so hot Austin. Very very hot scene for those of you that have not watched it. The other Austin and Tyler scene of Jan. 10, 2009 where Austin tops Tyler is good but it is a let down from the oral scene. I sure hope this second scene of Aiden and Tyler is not a let down.... go back and check the April 5 scene. While your at it you might even take another look at (in my opinion) greatest scene ever on here.... Austin and Jimmy Dec. 28, 2009. It even starts out with Jimmy going straight for the kiss. If you like wild kissing and bumping... check out Blake, Jeremy & Austin Dec. 25, 2009. That is just one hot hot hot wild ass scene.... real hot!

Not as hot as Scene 1 - but srill acceptable. Aiden it just jummmmmmmy.