• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The 20 Gayest Cartoon Characters EVER!

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
OH MY!!! :ohmy:
Lancer 1. Lancer/Yellow Dancer – Robotech
In order to avoid being captured by the Invid, Lancer did what any sensible soldier would do—he became a drag queen!
Under the stage name Yellow Dancer, the young soldier not only concealed his identity, but his gender as well. Prancing around in skirts, hats and high heels while he flirted with men and sang songs such as “Lonely Soldier Boy” made it obvious that Yellow Dancer learned more than combat training in the Robotech Defense Force.
Starlight 2. Starlight – Rainbow Brite
Sporting a rainbow colored mane and tail, Starlight served as Rainbow Brite’s sassy stead. Not content to simply travel like a common stallion, his main mode of travel was galloping atop a rainbow road provided by Rainbow Brite’s magical color belt.
Starlight was no doubt at his gayest in the animated movie, Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer. In the film, he opened the movie with a musical number, made snarky comments, and argued fashion with Rainbow Brite when he stated, “I will not wear booties!”
Starscream 3. Starscream – Transformers
Starscream was arguably the gayest Decepticon from the original Transformers television series.
As if his feminine voice and mannerisms weren’t enough to give him away, Starscream insisted on having a coronation when he (briefly) usurped the role of Decepticon Leader from Megatron in the animated film Transformers: The Movie.
Brandishing a bejeweled, golden crown and purple cape atop a circular stage, the moment of Starscreem’s coronation is pure camp as he dramatically addresses his followers. Who else but a robotic ‘mo would know how to take over an intergalactic army with style?
Snagglepuss 4. Snagglepuss – Hanna-Barbera
"Heavens to Murgatroyd!"
Snagglepuss doesn’t have butch bone in his body.
This queen of the jungle is about as out, loud and proud as any animated character could be. His overabundance of obviously gay traits don’t just say “gay stereotype” they sing it in a show tune!
Vanity 5. Vanity Smurf – The Smurfs
Vanity isn’t like the other Smurfs. He’d rather exclaim “gorgeous” as he gushes over his preening reflection than play sports with the others. In the episode “Vanity Fair” he is even less interested in playing a game of soccer than Smurfette. When his hand mirror is accidentally broken during the game he throws a Smurfy bitch fit and storms off into the woods.
He also turns into a muscle-queen for an episode when he bulks up, following in the footsteps of Hefty Smurf, the village’s resident gym bunny. Could there have been more between them than personal training?
6. Smithers – The Simpsons Smithers' lust for his boss, Mr. Burns, has to be one of the longest running queer jokes on television. He’s the perfect example of a gay man who’s so deep in the closet it would take him a week to drive out. So what is it about Mr. Burns that gets Smithers all hot and bothered? Is it looks, power, or is he simply a daddy chaser? No one really knows, but the real question is, if Smithers got his way would he be the top or the bottom?
7. Dr. Mindbender – GI Joe
Get an eyeful of this daddy’s outfit!
Dr. Mindbender was introduced in season 2 of GI Joe and could certainly have been a substitute member of The Village People with his over-the-top fashion sense. Clearly, Cobra had a leather bar near every base because Mindbender was always readily dressed to play “master and servant.”
In addition to his wardrobe, Mindbender’s goal for the first 5 episodes of season 2 was to create the “perfect man” from the DNA of historical leaders, including well known homosexual Alexander The Great.
8. He-Man/Prince Adam – He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Any hero whose super transformation includes tan, fuzzy underwear, sun-kissed skin and a harness has got to set gaydars off across the globe. Not to mention the fact that Prince Adam ran around in purple tights and a pink vest with a white shirt that was two sizes too small.
He’s also given his power from a woman dressed in more feathers than a drag queen performing Swan Lake, and his pet tiger, Cringer, was the biggest queen in Eternia’s animal kingdom.
9. Cringer – He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
This tiger could give Snagglepuss a run for his money in the race for gayest feline. His personality, like Snagglepuss, invokes the spirit of the Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz—which is more than enough of a reason to label him a cowardly queen. He’d also squeal with glee any time food would pass his snout or a meal was served in the palace. There’s no doubt Cringer was a royally queer kitty.
10. Superboy – Young Justice
This animated series hasn’t even completed its first season and has already set up Superboy as the main man for all things homoerotic.This hunky superhero can’t seem to keep his shirt on. Whether he’s sparing shirtless with Aqualad or getting his clothes torn off in battle and tied up in suggestive poses, Superboy spends as much of his time shirtless in a pair of tight jeans as he does in anything else. This makes him look like he’s more prepared for an Abercrombie & Fitch photo shoot than the job of a superhero. He also seems to be completely uninterested in the girls on the team, Miss Martian and Artemis, who repeatedly throw themselves at him. Maybe it’s because he’d rather spend his time with Robin.

I was all about the super hero shows and movies when I was a kid. Any chance to see handsome hot men in tights...it was like, Bring it on! lol

Don't forget Robin - Boy Wonder that he was

I was all about the super hero shows and movies when I was a kid. Any chance to see handsome hot men in tights...it was like, Bring it on! lol

Dear Tampa24,

And if you were like me, the bigger the bulge in the tights the better. While not a cartoon, I always was fascinated by "Robin - Boy Wonder's" beautiful bulging green tights and what actually occupied that holiest of places. I think the images listed below must have been promotional images only and do not adequately do Robin's package justice. The actual Batman footage seemed much, much more generous in depicting Robin's case.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Attachments

• Robin The Boy Wonder 1966 Batman TV Show.jpg
    Robin The Boy Wonder 1966 Batman TV Show.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 32
  • ward_boywonder.jpg
    ward_boywonder.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 29
  • rbw66.jpg
    rbw66.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 32
Dear Tampa24,

And if you were like me, the bigger the bulge in the tights the better. While not a cartoon, I always was fascinated by "Robin - Boy Wonder's" beautiful bulging green tights and what actually occupied that holiest of places. I think the images listed below must have been promotional images only and do not adequately do Robin's package justice. The actual Batman footage seemed much, much more generous in depicting Robin's case.

Sincerely,

Stimpy
Thanks Stimpy, for the visual on Burt Ward, aka Robin. Both he and his caped crusader partner, Adam West captivated this teen on Wednesday and Thursday evenings in the 1960's. They both looked good, but I agree that Robin was my favorite. :001_tt2: