• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Thanksgiving Sex

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I know that most folks don't equate Thanksgiving with sex, but each year as the holiday rolls around I always think back to Thanksgiving in 1985. My mom always prepared a big family dinner, and she had suddenly passed away during March of that year, and so we were going to my brother's in laws for the holiday that year. They called for the festivities to begin around 4 PM.

At that time, I was very much into the telephone chat lines, they were mostly 550 numbers as I recall, and I had the whole morning to myself, so I dialed into a local line. I wound up talking to a 20 year old Italian guy who lived in Howard Beach, Queens. His description sounded good, and he was interested in meeting with me, a man in my 30's at that time. Howard Beach is where John Gotti lived, and was known for a large Italian population, many of whom were "connected". He explained to me that his family was away for the day and he had the family house to himself.

I got in my car and drove from downtown Brooklyn to his home. It was a large house and when he opened the door, I was stunned how handsome he was, and he liked me and we went inside. We talked in the living room for a while, and he explained that he had been in prison, as he was a low level kid in the Mob. He was also straight, and told me that we had to keep the shades down, as he was expecting a girl that he knows to stop by, before he decided to invite me over.

Eventually, he invited to go into his bedroom in the basement, where again we kept the shades drawn. While we were there his door bell did ring and it was the girl. She also came to his bedroom window and knocked there too, but he acted as if no one was home. The room was dark, and we both got naked, and this kid was fucking hot. We were rubbing and touching and sucking, but he then turned over on his belly, and told me he wanted me to fuck him. Apparently while he was in prison he got accustomed to having older prisoner's doing him, and he missed it.

I spent another 45 minutes with him, and had to hurry home to change my clothes and get to my relatives for Thanksgiving. I didn't have time to shower, and I could still smell his scent on my hands. As I spent the rest of the day with family, my mind was more on that morning and early afternoon and each Thanksgiving since that year, I think about my hot straight young "mob" boy from so many years ago. It was a very hot encounter, and he is one of the hottest guys I was ever with.

Wow! This is truly a Thanksgiving event. The word, "thank", literally means to remember in the old anglosaxon language.

How about a story of disappointing Thanksgiving sex, hmmm??? So my husband is on vacation and we're visiting family. I made it clear early in the day that hubby had something to look forward to last night. I wanted to try out some of those blow job techniques you all had suggested. So we headed up, flirting and kissing and connecting as we hadn't in a while, so I was looking for a very satisfying romp in the guest room of my bros house.

We got settled in bed and after some kissing and cuddling, I went down. Worked my jaw to the bone, deepthroating and swallowing around him and generally fucking the bloody hell out of him with my mouth. He came pretty hard. I was pretty proud.

He complained that I was too aggressive. He then rolled over and went to sleep.

Perhaps needless to say... That's the last time I will initiate sex with him for a while. You'd think after 20 years of sex between us, he'd mention while I was doing it that I was doing something he didn't like, or something that made him uncomfortable.

We haven't had sex in 3 weeks, easy. So I was looking forward to some hot time between the sheets. Guess I was the fool, there. Glad I could send him into a deep sleep for 9 hours... That's how long I listened to him snore....

He complained that I was too aggressive. He then rolled over and went to sleep.

Perhaps needless to say... That's the last time I will initiate sex with him for a while. You'd think after 20 years of sex between us, he'd mention while I was doing it that I was doing something he didn't like, or something that made him uncomfortable.

We haven't had sex in 3 weeks, easy. So I was looking forward to some hot time between the sheets. Guess I was the fool, there. Glad I could send him into a deep sleep for 9 hours... That's how long I listened to him snore....

I'm just amazed you didn't role him off the bed, after a few hours of sleeplessness and snoring. Nine hours shows a lot of patients on your part, my friend. Especially after the disappointment and FRUSTRATION!:cursing:

OOps....

I know that most folks don't equate Thanksgiving with sex, but each year as the holiday rolls around I always think back to Thanksgiving in 1985. My mom always prepared a big family dinner, and she had suddenly passed away during March of that year, and so we were going to my brother's in laws for the holiday that year. They called for the festivities to begin around 4 PM.

At that time, I was very much into the telephone chat lines, they were mostly 550 numbers as I recall, and I had the whole morning to myself, so I dialed into a local line. I wound up talking to a 20 year old Italian guy who lived in Howard Beach, Queens. His description sounded good, and he was interested in meeting with me, a man in my 30's at that time. Howard Beach is where John Gotti lived, and was known for a large Italian population, many of whom were "connected". He explained to me that his family was away for the day and he had the family house to himself.

I got in my car and drove from downtown Brooklyn to his home. It was a large house and when he opened the door, I was stunned how handsome he was, and he liked me and we went inside. We talked in the living room for a while, and he explained that he had been in prison, as he was a low level kid in the Mob. He was also straight, and told me that we had to keep the shades down, as he was expecting a girl that he knows to stop by, before he decided to invite me over.

Eventually, he invited to go into his bedroom in the basement, where again we kept the shades drawn. While we were there his door bell did ring and it was the girl. She also came to his bedroom window and knocked there too, but he acted as if no one was home. The room was dark, and we both got naked, and this kid was fucking hot. We were rubbing and touching and sucking, but he then turned over on his belly, and told me he wanted me to fuck him. Apparently while he was in prison he got accustomed to having older prisoner's doing him, and he missed it.

I spent another 45 minutes with him, and had to hurry home to change my clothes and get to my relatives for Thanksgiving. I didn't have time to shower, and I could still smell his scent on my hands. As I spent the rest of the day with family, my mind was more on that morning and early afternoon and each Thanksgiving since that year, I think about my hot straight young "mob" boy from so many years ago. It was a very hot encounter, and he is one of the hottest guys I was ever with.

Sorry I killed your thread, Mike. I didn't mean to. Sometimes a girl should think before she hits "submit".

I'm sure there are many good, fabulous even, Thanksgiving sex stories out there.... Anyone???

I think sex is great any time. I think it is more important to be thankful to have a loving partner to share the experience with Thanksgiving ot not. Holiday sex always makes for special memories anytime.:001_smile: