• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Temptation Event, Friday, March 27th, San Francisco, CA

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
We just booked the boys to mingle in the 'city by the bay' on Friday, March 27th. 'Temtation' is throwing the event and once I get the ad back from them, I'll post it here with the details. Just wanted to give you all a heads up in case you were planning a trip to San Francisco.

temptation.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The venue is the Mezzanine, 444 Jessie Street, San Francisco, CA. I've never been there before, but here it's a nice place.

You know Patrick, I do need to have Carl road test the new Mustang, and SF is only 90 miles away. HMMMM. Excuse me, I need to go talk to someone. Oh, Carl?.....

OOOH! SOMA (South of Market Area) Daddy loves his leather!
Patrick, will the boys be wearingleather G-strings? You do know SF is fairly lax on the clothing rules inside the bars? Hold on, let me check something, BRB,....... OK nevermind, I was checking the Folsom Street fair schedule, but the cupboard is bare that week, oh Well. Still, its a GREAT opportunity. I'll see what I can do!

Last edited:
I noticed that there is not a 'coat' check, but a 'clothes' check. That's great for the boys. But, I'm not sure if I could check my clothes...........

Markymark, hope to see you there!

SF Party...

Hey there.. looking forward to seeing everyone at the party in SF ... its going to be a rocking good time

I noticed that there is not a 'coat' check, but a 'clothes' check. That's great for the boys. But, I'm not sure if I could check my clothes...........

Markymark, hope to see you there!

OK, so Patrick, I told you SF is a little funny about the whole nudity thing, Like, you can be butt naked in broad daylight if you are at a Folsom Street Leather /Party function. Or if you are a runner in the annual Bay to Breakers foot race through town. Also, some clubs, for special events, do have a "Pay to Play" policy where an event is designated as a "Private Party", so being naked is ok. "TEMPTATION" appears to be one of those, as indicated by the high ticket cost, as well as the lovely poster! But usually these also have no in-out privledges, which discourages the dreaded "Gawkers", hopefully. :blink:

Regards,

We hooked up with some members last night here in San Francisco. Really nice guys. I expect there to be a lot of people at tonight's event.

Members of the site sure aren't shy here in San Francisco. It was great that so many of you came out to see the boys. Great time, great city, great weather, great fun with the boys.........and we've got one more event here tonight!

Members of the site sure aren't shy here in San Francisco. It was great that so many of you came out to see the boys. Great time, great city, great weather, great fun with the boys.........and we've got one more event here tonight!

This truly was a great time. Carl and I were just amazed at the venue, the crowd, the company, the music, the drinks, (Yes patrick, carl enjoyed the drinks (too much, I think)

You and the boys did an excellent job representing Broke Straight Boys, as I'm sure you are doing right now at the Underworld Party. Sorry, but I think you knew carl wasn't gonna make it tonite. But we both had a great time last nite Thanks again, and I promise I'll work on your venue request, if you promise to make it as fun as last nite!

With love and admiration for you and the boys<

I am,

rocking event

mmm had a grand time hanging with everyone.. meeting so many people..

I look forward to getting any and all chance I have of hanging with the Broke Straight Boys crew anytime ...

THANKS for the great time in San Fran

Pictures?

Now, I realize that I am NOT photogenic, but some of the pictures from the Temptation event MUST have come out ok? Or did those first few of me crack the lens?:confused1::crying:

Regards,

I know the pictures are late... its been a crazy world in my life ... Patrick should have the pics for posting from both San Fran events within the day or two. They were sent priority mail monday afternoon i think.

Pics

Attachments

• DSC08975.jpg
    DSC08975.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC09014.jpg
    DSC09014.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC09013.jpg
    DSC09013.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC09008.jpg
    DSC09008.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC08999.jpg
    DSC08999.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC08991.jpg
    DSC08991.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC08988.jpg
    DSC08988.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC08987.jpg
    DSC08987.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC08981.jpg
    DSC08981.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC08976.jpg
    DSC08976.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 26
More

Attachments

• DSC09101.jpg
    DSC09101.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC09085.jpg
    DSC09085.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC09067.jpg
    DSC09067.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC09054.jpg
    DSC09054.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC09047.jpg
    DSC09047.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC09044.jpg
    DSC09044.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC09041.jpg
    DSC09041.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC09039.jpg
    DSC09039.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC09022.jpg
    DSC09022.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC09106.jpg
    DSC09106.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 54
hey there.. the pleasure was all mine in taking the pics... it was a great evening ... and stellar weekend... I can't wait to see everyone again in ohio.

peace

hey do you guy's think we can talk Patrick in to doing a "shoot". Patrick you are HOT:tongue_smilie:

hey do you guy's think we can talk Patrick in to doing a "shoot". Patrick you are HOT:tongue_smilie:

Thank you, you are my new best friend.

I'd be the first to do a shoot when we bring out ' Broke Old Gay Guys '. I'm not shy, so be careful what you as for!