• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Teen Idols

Here is my teen idol selections

leif garrett.jpg
robbie01.jpg

In high school I was told I looked like Robbie Benson....I should have been so lucky....

I thought Robbie Benson was hot also. David Cassidy is the one that I remember being attracted to early on. He isn’t even my type, maybe I was jealous of his hair? Lol. I don’t know but when I think back he was stirring something in me early on. Later guys like Rob Lowe floated my boat.

3D75109B-0F62-4FA5-9FDC-08F0DD68BF51.jpg

View attachment 22639
View attachment 22640

In high school I was told I looked like Robbie Benson....I should have been so lucky....
I think it has a lot to do with in which era we grew up David. Being that you are younger than me, Leif Garrett and Robby Benson were popular during your youth.

While I loved David Cassidy, some younger folks like former forumite Ms.K used to say that his younger half brother Shaun Cassidy was her favorite Cassidy brother.

800x800bb.jpeg

And here he is with his Hardy Boys brother from the TV series, Parker Stevenson.

Parker+and+Shawn.jpg

Shaun-Cassidy-and-Parker-Stevenson-on-Tiger-Beat-cover-1977.jpg

They were hot. I really liked Parker Stevenson and the Shaun was cute. But I was into older brother.

They were hot. I really liked Parker Stevenson and the Shaun was cute. But I was into older brother.
David Cassidy was my guy too Rep. I remember back in 1972 when he appeared in Rolling Stone almost naked. It's funny how looking back today almost fifty years later, his body was not as hot by today's standards. That was before guys were into working out and looking buff!

cassidy-cover-73de81af-b70a-43f0-8a32-f8e8afd1397d.jpg

David's father was actor Jack Cassidy who I always thought might be gay.

Jack_Cassidy_circa_1960s.JPG

According to this article, his wife Shirley Jones revealed a few tidbits about Jack, and about her stepson, David and his "giant endowment". :drool:

https://ew.com/article/2013/07/12/shirley-you-cant-be-serious-book/

1 She and her first husband liked to experiment.

Jones says that her first husband, the late Broadway star Jack Cassidy, taught her ”to be free about sex.” Together, they experimented with amyl nitrite and even had a threesome. On their wedding night, Cassidy tried on Jones’ sheer black lace negligee and heels.

2 That same husband also experimented with Cole Porter.

Though he said he wasn’t gay, Cassidy confessed to Jones that he’d slept with Cole Porter in exchange for a job. He’d flirted with the composer before exposing himself and asking, ”Do you want some of this?” Years later, Jones read that the affair went on for years, with Cassidy always waving around his prize possession while Porter, whose legs were paralyzed, was forced to crawl toward him.

3 David Cassidy was a big, big star.

David, who was Jones’ stepson and Partridge Family costar, is apparently blessed with ”a giant endowment.” His brothers called him Donk, short for Donkey, and his similarly gifted father would compare sizes with David, which, Jones admits, ”probably didn’t help their rocky relationship.”

I think it has a lot to do with in which era we grew up David. Being that you are younger than me, Leif Garrett and Robby Benson were popular during your youth.

While I loved David Cassidy, some younger folks like former forumite Ms.K used to say that his younger half brother Shaun Cassidy was her favorite Cassidy brother.

800x800bb.jpeg

And here he is with his Hardy Boys brother from the TV series, Parker Stevenson.

Parker+and+Shawn.jpg

Shaun-Cassidy-and-Parker-Stevenson-on-Tiger-Beat-cover-1977.jpg

I thought Shaun Cassidy was hotter....but David Cassidy was also very cute...I wouldn't have thrown either one of them out of bed (back then).

Oh...gosh...I hate to admit this....but I had a crush in the 80's... Kirk Cameron and only watched the show he was on called "growing pains" just to see him...and today he grew up, still a handsome man...but a douche bag. So here is Kirk:

kirk01.jpg
kirk03.jpg
kirkcameron.jpg

Yeah. I liked Kirk until he got so far-right religious and judgmental. Then I quickly lost interest.

View attachment 22639
View attachment 22640

Two good choices. If my recollection is correct, Robbie played a star high school basketball player recruited by a big college program. When offered a female cheerleader to fuck, Robbie was stunned and speechless. He was then offered a male one to fuck! We should have been so lucky. I believe the title of the movie was "Drive He Said." The other thing I remember about watching that movie was going to the movie theater men's room and being propositioned by a college student. That's how hot we all were over Robbie!