• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Technical problem..

Sorry about yesterday we were having a lot of issues but finally have those resolved today. Gotta love technology lol.

Seven times yesterday afternoon I tried to post on this "Technical problem" thread. Seven times I received white screens stating "Failure Access Denied". I found it amusingly ironic that the problem denied access to complain about the problem! Glad we are back to normal. Enjoy the holidays all!

Seven times yesterday afternoon I tried to post on this "Technical problem" thread. Seven times I received white screens stating "Failure Access Denied". I found it amusingly ironic that the problem denied access to complain about the problem! Glad we are back to normal. Enjoy the holidays all!

All you need do ,KG, is rewind a few times. You might have noted I did manage to post comments but no further images.

Yes persistence did work for me but what a bloody waste of time. That plus an unrelated loss of the net reminded me how I am overly reliant on my PCs and the net.

Lucas hasn’t had a stats pic for a while now and neither does Ashton. They’re just white (blank).
I noticed this is still an issue on my iPad. The pictures are visible on my computer for Ashton and Lucas but not on my iPad, which I use the most. I tried clearing my history and restarting and it’s still the same. Anyone else notice the stats pictures are just blank for Ashton (who is now the number one model) and Lucas?

I noticed this is still an issue on my iPad. The pictures are visible on my computer for Ashton and Lucas but not on my iPad, which I use the most. I tried clearing my history and restarting and it’s still the same. Anyone else notice the stats pictures are just blank for Ashton (who is now the number one model) and Lucas?
I am on my iPad now and I just checked. Ashton and Lucas’s thumbnails do appear now for me. And indeed Ashton is currently #1 but as you know with fewer overall votes, newbies numbers can and do fluctuate easily. I wouldn’t be surprised if “my” Jake regains that position in due time. But as you know, I am partial to the beautiful and talented Jake Spencer. :smiley-love021: lol

Update:

I have two iPads and when I made my previous post, I was on my ipad (8) and indeed both models mentioned thumbnail’s appeared on the boys page. But I checked on my newer iPad Pro and on this neither Ashton nor Lucas’ profile pics appear. So for whatever reason it is different on the different iPads and only for those two boys. All others appear on both devices.

Update:

I have two iPads and when I made my previous post, I was on my ipad (8) and indeed both models mentioned thumbnail’s appeared on the boys page. But I checked on my newer iPad Pro and on this neither Ashton nor Lucas’ profile pics appear. So for whatever reason it is different on the different iPads and only for those two boys. All others appear on both devices.
I’m on an iPad Pro as well. They show up on my phone and desktop but not my iPad Pro. Strange

iPads, some of us Neanderthals are back in the Desk Top & Lap Tops worlds! I have no need for that tiny thingie and with my ancient fingies & eyes ain't such a bad thing. Take that!

Tested on my IPad and had no issues, very strange. Gonna see if we can duplicate this issue.
Again Mark, my iPad (8} has no issue. It is the iPad Pro (11 inch) (3rd generation) where the profile pics for just those two models is missing. And Jay said he has the same issue on the same model of iPad.

Aaah the joys of technology & its. idiosyncrasies. Think in terms of cars where the same company & model may have different issues and when you add different models of that company , well you get the idea. The same holds for computers.

While this could very well be an issue with my own computer... I'm finding that there is a very sluggish entry time to get on to the site on my PC. Other sites pop right up for me fine. But within the last week it's taking about 10 seconds of pause for me to get into the site. I still get in. So I'm fine with that. I just wondered if there were still some minor issues with the Broke Straight Boys server.

No issue with getting on site with with desk top.