• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Technical problem..

jp2008

Reaction score
Are any of you having problem getting the text in the forum on full screen?.. I am unable to get the full text on screen and I am unable to move the borders of the text screen. The only way I can read the full text is to go to print mode. If you have had the same problem and have eliminated it, please advise.. or if you have any suggestions it would be apprecitated.. thanks.

Are any of you having problem getting the text in the forum on full screen?.. I am unable to get the full text on screen and I am unable to move the borders of the text screen. The only way I can read the full text is to go to print mode. If you have had the same problem and have eliminated it, please advise.. or if you have any suggestions it would be apprecitated.. thanks.

I have had no issues on many different computers here or a single complaint. I would maybe try to open the forum in a new window by right clicking the link and select open in new window. See if that helps.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks for the reply and suggestion.. I did open in a new window.. and VOI LA.. it worked.. thanks.

Ok, question. How do you stop getting email notifications every time there is a new comment on a thread? I went into my settings and just removed my email all together. Is this the best thing to do?

That was what I told you. The reason you might want to have the first page, by rewinding that page it will show in a different color which sites have new replies that is how I quickly knew you had replied.

Ok, what is going on with the technical issues? I don’t mean any disrespect, but it seems like the site isn’t cooperating for what ever reason. Lucas hasn’t had a stats pic for a while now and neither does Ashton. They’re just white (blank). Scenes don’t release on time, etc. Perhaps the site needs to take some time and do a cleanup. There are just way too many issues in recent days. Again, I don’t mean to be negative but it’s just very noticeable and I’m embarrassed to keep submitting support claims.

Also, can we release the scenes earlier? Sometimes the before and after scenes are released at 6:00 pm est and the actual scene releases at 10 pm and then there’s a technical issue and it sometimes doesn’t get resolved until almost midnight or after midnight?

Also, can we release the scenes earlier? Sometimes the before and after scenes are released at 6:00 pm est and the actual scene releases at 10 pm and then there’s a technical issue and it sometimes doesn’t get resolved until almost midnight or after midnight?

I will see what I can do.

Site has stopped working for me, it rejects my id/pw and can not post further, sorry

Surely I am not alone in this issue. I just was able to logoff & back on but still can't post images!

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/forumdisplay.php on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at members.Broke Straight Boys.com Port 80

I just wasted 1 hour trying to get Broke Straight Boys action!

Surely I am not alone in this issue. I just was able to logoff & back on but still can't post images!

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/forumdisplay.php on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at members.Broke Straight Boys.com Port 80

I just wasted 1 hour trying to get Broke Straight Boys action!

Ted (BluMedia Support)

Dec 23, 2021, 1:50 PM MST

Hi there,

I apologize about that, our host is currently experiencing and outage and they are working on restoring service. I'll let you know as soon as everything is back up.
Thank you,
Ted

Ted (BluMedia Support)

Dec 23, 2021, 1:50 PM MST

Hi there,

I apologize about that, our host is currently experiencing and outage and they are working on restoring service. I'll let you know as soon as everything is back up.
Thank you,
Ted

Ted did a good job! As of tonight, all is running fine!

A day without forum is like a day without sunshine. lol

1057357B-0184-4A25-9C81-53B0D94E10FE.jpg

Well just a few days ago night time lovers celebrated their longest nite of 2021.

This now fixed hiccup should make us appreciate what we have & that with all the technological advances we have experienced there still are issues. I had a worse experience when my net went down during this time, reminding me as a home bound person I am totally tied to the net during my waken hours.