• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tech Support and Computer Advice

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I decided to start a thread related to computer advice. I guess because I seem to always be in need of help or just wanting to broaden my horizons of what the digital world has to offer. lol

One issue I'll start the thread off with is the issue of setting a home page for a PC computer. I once had Yahoo as my homepage. Then when I got switched over to Windows 10, MSN became my somewhat unwanted default homepage. Even though Yahoo is still programmed into my computer as the default page, it's being overridden somehow. I've pulled it up and seen that it's still programmed in. Yahoo, that is. Any ideas or advice on how to fix it and remove MSN as my homepage?

And by extension are there other home pages offered out there which are as good as or better than Yahoo or MSN for getting a broad swath of hard news, pop culture news, or otherwise being caught up on what's going on in the world? :)