• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Recent Technical Issue

As many of you know, most of the scenes on the site won’t play, including today’s BTS. I have been able to download and watch the scenes and just delete when I’m done. I’m sure Mark will get the issue resolved but in the meantime you still have the option to download.

I think the only scene James Dawn is in on Boy Gusher is the Tesla car video with Calhoun. It has since been released here on Broke Straight Boys but it was originally released as a Boy Gusher scene.

Added: I just went back to check and I can’t find that scene on Boy Gusher any longer so they must’ve just moved it to Broke Straight Boys all together. I’m almost certain it was originally a Boy Gusher scene. So they must’ve moved it and forgot to take the model stats off that site

As many of you know, most of the scenes on the site won’t play, including today’s BTS. I have been able to download and watch the scenes and just delete when I’m done. I’m sure Mark will get the issue resolved but in the meantime you still have the option to download.

Working on this issue. :p

I think the only scene James Dawn is in on Boy Gusher is the Tesla car video with Calhoun. It has since been released here on Broke Straight Boys but it was originally released as a Boy Gusher scene.

Added: I just went back to check and I can’t find that scene on Boy Gusher any longer so they must’ve just moved it to Broke Straight Boys all together. I’m almost certain it was originally a Boy Gusher scene. So they must’ve moved it and forgot to take the model stats off that site
Oh okay. So the only Boy Gusher scene of James Dawn is the Tesla car video. I was hoping maybe he had done more videos over there. I miss him. haha But I'm quite happy to have access to Boy Gusher It's a lot of fun catching up on missed scenes with favorite models of the past.

Oh okay. So the only Boy Gusher scene of James Dawn is the Tesla car video. I was hoping maybe he had done more videos over there. I miss him. haha But I'm quite happy to have access to Boy Gusher It's a lot of fun catching up on missed scenes with favorite models of the past.
All this talk about James Dawn brings me back to a point I’ve made several times in the past. To my knowledge, he never topped but that is not an issue to folks. However guys like Jonny Cox, Ethan Steel and Jimmy Johnson who never bottomed seem to annoy people for their lack of being “versatile”. I think it’s fine to have exclusive bottoms and exclusive tops, but to think bottoming only is okay, but not only topping seems hypocritical to me. Am I wrong?

All this talk about James Dawn brings me back to a point I’ve made several times in the past. To my knowledge, he never topped but that is not an issue to folks. However guys like Jonny Cox, Ethan Steel and Jimmy Johnson who never bottomed seem to annoy people for their lack of being “versatile”. I think it’s fine to have exclusive bottoms and exclusive tops, but to think bottoming only is okay, but not only topping seems hypocritical to me. Am I wrong?
I think James topped at Chaos but not often and has stated he doesn’t like it all. He prefers to only bottom.
But you’re right about models who prefer only to top. It is hypocritical. And just to add gasoline to the flame, lol, not a soul has said shit about Connor only topping. It’s only the straight boys. Insert eye roll.

I think James topped at Chaos but not often and has stated he doesn’t like it all. He prefers to only bottom.
But you’re right about models who prefer only to top. It is hypocritical. And just to add gasoline to the flame, lol, not a soul has said shit about Connor only topping. It’s only the straight boys. Insert eye roll.

Interesting. How long ago was that?

Exactly my point Jay. There seems to be a segment of the gay viewers who feel the need to watch the straight boys all get fucked. I’m sure a physiatrist could explain it better than I can.

Hey Folks,

I have noticed a technical issue with trying to get into the forum from the Home page of the site. I have had to go to some really strange computer lengths to get into the forum or even access things like the list of past models and so on. When I log into the forum from my PC (not a phone, mind you) and I land on the Home page, I no longer have the lower toolbar for Home, Episodes, The Boys, BTS, Message Board, etc.

I have to use previously saved links to the forum in my computer memory from earlier searches in order to gain access to the forum. One I get into the forum I do have the toolbar for all the access points mentioned above. But from the Home page...nada.

I wondered if anybody else was experiencing this or if it was a fluke isolated to my own computer.
What I have been doing with success from the home page is to click on just one thread from the listing on your right. That gets you in and you can just go from one thread to another. To get out of the Forum, I just click on "Episodes" on top of the Forum listings. While that is not the Home Page (just episodes only) it does have a "log out" command to click on. This may not be the preferred way, but it does work for me.

Interesting. How long ago was that?
James was at Chaos Men before Broke Straight Boys And I think he went back during the pandemic and did 1 scene and an at home solo. I remember he said he didn’t get to work with JJ Smitts at Chaos and wanted to at Broke Straight Boys, but it never happened. He also made that post on the forum about retiring because he wasn’t going to have a swab up his nose (Covid) to film with any studio. I’ve been hoping he would come back. Maybe y’all should reach out again.

Exactly my point Jay. There seems to be a segment of the gay viewers who feel the need to watch the straight boys all get fucked. I’m sure a physiatrist could explain it better than I can.
To all those Gay for Pay straight guys... Just bend over and take it like a man. :p

James was at Chaos Men before Broke Straight Boys And I think he went back during the pandemic and did 1 scene and an at home solo. I remember he said he didn’t get to work with JJ Smitts at Chaos and wanted to at Broke Straight Boys, but it never happened. He also made that post on the forum about retiring because he wasn’t going to have a swab up his nose (Covid) to film with any studio. I’ve been hoping he would come back.

Maybe y’all should reach out again.
Absolutely! :)