• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

tech issue?

is anyone else having the issue of video features (pause, the length bar, fullscreen, etc.) not showing up when holding their iPhone in portrait mode? if i rotate the screen, the features show up, but they don’t in portrait mode.
I have an issue: I have windows 10 and chrome browser and i view Broke Straight Boys on my 15.6inch laptop. When i watch videos it takes up all my screen. How do i make the video screening smaller?

I have an issue: I have windows 10 and chrome browser and i view Broke Straight Boys on my 15.6inch laptop. When i watch videos it takes up all my screen. How do i make the video screening smaller?

There should be these two arrows and that expands and makes the screen smaller. Do you see those when you play the video?
Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 7.17.12 PM.png

Anyone else having issues with only being able to type and not use the bar above the text box to insert pictures\videos etc? It's all grayed out for me.

Whelp, it looks like it may be related to Firefox, Edge is working fine 🤔

Oh dear lord am I stupid 😭 I musta hit the damn brackets next to the save icon. Mystery solved with only minor damage to my ego 😜😂🤣