• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tech Dept

Jerrys

Reaction score
I can not get any response from anyone from your tech support. It has been two weeks that I have had a problem and no one has helped me yet. I have a ticket # Someone help or I will cancel my membership.

I can not get any response from anyone from your tech support. It has been two weeks that I have had a problem and no one has helped me yet. I have a ticket # Someone help or I will cancel my membership.

What is the problem you are having with the website?

Hello Jerrys,

The only ticket # I see for you is: AF9DF4
This has been responded to and resolved. However I do see you have an aol.com address. A lot of aol addresses seem to be blocked by ISPs so you may have not received an email.

You can always log-in to our support website or check tickets by going here: "My Tickets"
http://www.blumediasupport.com/help/index.php?pid=lookup&cmd=viewcatclient

If you have any further problems you can always PM me. I am happy to help.

Thanks!

System still not working correctly: very jerky and sound not with film. When you go through HSBoys, everything is ok. I sure hope you can figure out the problem. Everysince the streaming options were added, I have been having problems.