• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tattoos love em or hate em

In years past I was right where you are Music. I hated tattoos. Perhaps for the same generational attitudes that Juanjo and Foxyman refer to above. The stereotype being that tattoos were (at best) for sailors, but mostly criminals and prisoners, and rough and tumble kind of bad-boy, shady types of characters. I've come to be more accepting of them though as society has come to view them with less negativity. But not to the extent of becoming a fan, like Foxyman. haha I can even remember falling out of love with certain Broke Straight Boys models years ago who went crazy with adding tattoos.

The same thing has happened for me in reverse though too. Certain models I grew to be much more accepting of, even as they added more. I wasn't crazy about Cage Kafig when he first showed up, mainly because of all the tattoos. But I grew to really really like him. His personality as a human being totally won me over. Then it was like every time he showed up he had ever more tattoos added. By that point I was already so won over by him and invested in him, that I had no choice but to overlook the fact that he was absolutely covered in tats. haha I'm glad though that he didn't go into his beautiful face with ink. That might have been a bridge too far for me. haha :)

I too have a real soft spot for Cage Kafig and must admit that I do love his tatts and also that great accent of his, I could really fall for this guy lol. Totally agree with you about tattoos on the face, as a lover of guys with tatts its the one area that I am not a fan of. I am not sure that society in general is really very accepting of those people both Male and female that do this. I know from experience having worked for the past 25 years with unemployed people in England that it still is a real barrier to work. However usually when people get this extreme tattoos done it is for a reason, probably a very good one at the time, not so sure they feel the same way 10 years down the line.

I too have a real soft spot for Cage Kafig and must admit that I do love his tatts and also that great accent of his, I could really fall for this guy lol. Totally agree with you about tattoos on the face, as a lover of guys with tatts its the one area that I am not a fan of. I am not sure that society in general is really very accepting of those people both Male and female that do this. I know from experience having worked for the past 25 years with unemployed people in England that it still is a real barrier to work. However usually when people get this extreme tattoos done it is for a reason, probably a very good one at the time, not so sure they feel the same way 10 years down the line.

I wonder how good they will look years from now when they are fat and stretched. I really think those that do neck and faces are way too far. I once saw a real pretty young boy with thug tattooed in large letters across his neck and throat. He tried to act bad ass for a pretty boy and I think it might have been his way to try not to be someone’s prison bitch. I saw him on a jail work crew. But who is going to hire this kid to run their cash register?

I may have been the poster you referred to that felt that Cody's tattoos marred the appearance of his great body. I am neither pro tattoo nor anti tattoo, but rather simply take an honest look at the model and ask myself "do the model's tattoos add to or detract from the appearance of his otherwise hot body?" It's a very personal subjective thing, and everyone is obviously entitled to his own opinion as let's face it sexual attraction varies from individual to individual. Just yesterday, I posted that the young Irish red head twink Wade Hicks enhanced his appearance by adding the green shamrock tattoo on his right butt cheek. Almost all of the photos posted on this thread I find to be hot, especially Jake. How large a percentage of your body is tattooed, quality of the tattoos and whether good or garish colors are also factors. I thought that, taken in total, Cody's tattoos slightly more detracted that added to his otherwise great body, but that is just my opinion, and I could be wrong. Lots of good comments on this thought provoking thread. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks kgmets for the comments. I hope you weren't offended by me starting this thread I just thought it was a great topic to have a discussion about, especially as so many of the models on Broke Straight Boys now have tattoos. As you so rightly point out it's down to individuals taste and attraction and I for one just love em. The more a model has the more I am attracted to them. Admittedly if their performance is not up to stretch then I will be as critical as everyone else but never about their tatts.

As long as he doesn’t shave I’m ok with the rest.
Im ok with ALL OF IT. If I were only 25-30 years younger.....Damn what I would do. He has tweeted before about people not liking his tattoos, but they don’t bother me at all. I’m sure he’s frustrated with hearing it, but if it makes him happy, that’s all that matters. All I need is that smile, them eyes, that dick and that ass, and we’re good to go.

Rep you are so right. Many years ago I tried to get a guy I was working with a job on a construction site, he had a good employment record but had recently decided to get a tattoo that now stopped him working on any site in London. The reason for this was he had decided to get a spider's web across his face and employers just felt he looked to scary to work on their building sites and also felt it sent out the wrong message to their clients. I eventually managed to secure him a job on a small site not far from London Bridge, but it was touch and go for many weeks whether this guy would work again.

Im ok with ALL OF IT. If I were only 25-30 years younger.....Damn what I would do. He has tweeted before about people not liking his tattoos, but they don’t bother me at all. I’m sure he’s frustrated with hearing it, but if it makes him happy, that’s all that matters. All I need is that smile, them eyes, that dick and that ass, and we’re good to go.

I am with you on this Jay mmmmmm

Rep you are so right. Many years ago I tried to get a guy I was working with a job on a construction site, he had a good employment record but had recently decided to get a tattoo that now stopped him working on any site in London. The reason for this was he had decided to get a spider's web across his face and employers just felt he looked to scary to work on their building sites and also felt it sent out the wrong message to their clients. I eventually managed to secure him a job on a small site not far from London Bridge, but it was touch and go for many weeks whether this guy would work again.

Oh my gosh. That's awful. He has screwed himself for life.

It's heartbreaking to hear that guys will make a stupid decision like that which will alter and change the course of the rest of their lives. For the worse! Yes. Any kind of job in a service industry where you are in a public place or interacting directly with customers, is not a place for facial tattoos that are scary or bizarre. It projects a bad public image for a company. And it poses a sinister and suspicious image for the employee in question. (Even if the decision to get the tattoo was not based at all on having a bad or sinister character...but actually just a one-time act of thoughtless stupidity.

If you make a reckless decision like that without considering the consequences, you more often than not consign yourself to menial low wage jobs forever. Jobs where you're literally stuck and hidden from sight in back rooms. You're either gonna be washing dishes, scrubbing floors, shuffling papers at a desk, or working the phones. And those kinds of jobs don't usually pay squat. About your only possible salvation nowadays is if you can get very proficient at the computer and make yourself very valuable in a sought after computer type job. You have to hope that some employer will take you on, even if they make you feel like some freak show leper and hide you away in a back cubicle somewhere (away from direct contact and sight of customers) and still pay you well for some service you can provide.

I know it’s not PC but I hope you got a little sexual tip from spider man. I think it would be ultra hot to fuck a guy like that. Not date him not hire him and certainly not take him home to mama but bend him over the work bench or perhaps bend over for him which ever side you butter your bread. Lol.

I like to fuck masculine men and some rough tattooed guys are really hot and butch looking. I’ve noticed that some of the most tattooed rough Guys work as auto repair or tire shop guys. Like you say they aren’t generally front office material.

Thanks kgmets for the comments. I hope you weren't offended by me starting this thread I just thought it was a great topic to have a discussion about, especially as so many of the models on Broke Straight Boys now have tattoos. As you so rightly point out it's down to individuals taste and attraction and I for one just love em. The more a model has the more I am attracted to them. Admittedly if their performance is not up to stretch then I will be as critical as everyone else but never about their tatts.

No offense taken whatsoever. This is a very good interesting thread, and I am enjoying it.

I know it’s not PC but I hope you got a little sexual tip from spider man. I think it would be ultra hot to fuck a guy like that. Not date him not hire him and certainly not take him home to mama but bend him over the work bench or perhaps bend over for him which ever side you butter your bread. Lol.

I like to fuck masculine men and some rough tattooed guys are really hot and butch looking. I’ve noticed that some of the most tattooed rough Guys work as auto repair or tire shop guys. Like you say they aren’t generally front office material.

Sorry Rep never did get any sexual favours from helping this guy into work, although he was very hot. Know what you mean about rough types, some are so hot . Recently we have had the building across the road renovated and throughout the summer there has been construction workers on scaffold climbing up and down everyday. During August we had a really hot spell for the UK, 30+ for five days. Anyway during this period there was one guy, mid 30s, tall slim with both arms tattooed yomping up and down this Scaffold. One day he was only wear a tight pair of Jean shorts and you could see the sweat glistening off him. He also had a snake tattoo on his back. My tongue was
Scraping off the carpet for days.

During August we had a really hot spell for the UK, 30+ for five days. Anyway during this period there was one guy, mid 30s, tall slim with both arms tattooed yomping up and down this Scaffold. One day he was only wear a tight pair of Jean shorts and you could see the sweat glistening off him. He also had a snake tattoo on his back. My tongue was
Scraping off the carpet for days.
He sounds hot. haha

Interesting news item on TV this week. Apparently in the UK employers still frown upon visible tattoos despite the popularity of tattoos across the UK. Latest research has shown that those who have had neck or face tattoos are extremely unlikely to be interviewed for a job or secure permanent employment. However the research also showed that despite this the increase in popularity saw no sign of decreasing even when this was pointed out to the sample audience. I wonder if this is reflective of similar attitudes in the US? I would be interested to know if any of the models reading this have found difficulty in securing work because of their tattoos?

I was looking at Mark's "Straight Boy Mega Thread" and when I saw these pics, it made me think of this thread. These two guys who are ultra sexy to me have the kind of tats that I adore. It makes them even hotter than they already are, looking perhaps dangerous but still natural and sexy with simple understated ink. Just what turns me on.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was looking at Mark's "Straight Boy Mega Thread" and when I saw these pics, it made me think of this thread. These two guys who are ultra sexy to me have the kind of tats that I adore. It makes them even hotter than they already are, looking perhaps dangerous but still natural and sexy with simple understated ink. Just what turns me on.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Totally agree with you here Mikeyank. These guys wre hot.

Y’all, it’s literally the same guy....lol. Love ya though.

So it is, Whoops! :blush:
Got to get my eyes tested didn't see that lol

HAHAHA! It's all good. Even though it is the same guy, I was just playing with you. He is sexy, but Mikey?...here you bring a guy with an unfinished tattoo. LOL. That's probably why he has his hand covering it in the second picture. LOL. JK. He's fine as hell. Actually, the fact that he is covering his tattoo makes me wonder why.