• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tate Thompson

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I'm not sure where they came from, but I was given these current pics of former Broke Straight Boys model Tate. While I was never a fan, I must admit that he is looking mighty fine today.

getPart

getPart

getPart

getPart

I always liked him. But boy.. He looks like he is taking care of is body.You don't get abs like that watching TV...

Oh hell yeah! He really was one model that "had the full package!" I loved to hear him talk almost as much as to see him fuck!:001_wub: Is he on a site?

Tate was also my second FAVORITE model after Kodi. I did not need to see him fuck. I was just happy listening to him talk. I'll never forget what he said at the end of one of his scenes. He was asked if he would ever consider hooking up with a guy outside of the studio and he said, "If the situation was right!"

P.S. Tate and Duncan are two that turned me on with their voices. When they speak and laugh, the exude sexuality.

P.S. Tate and Duncan are two that turned me on with their voices. When they speak and laugh, the exude sexuality.

You mean a man's throat can turn you one...even when it doesn't have a cock in it?!:bump:

This was a fun scene with Tate and Tyler. This was Tate's last scene here.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTI0Ng==/tyler-white-fucks-tate-thompson
While Tate didn't "do it" for me, Tyler White sure did!!!!! That kid had some meteoric ride on Broke Straight Boys, to the top of the fan's favorites and then he slipped down on the other side of the mountain, and he was "addicted" to the forum, and when one checked his activity here, he was always checking a "Tyler White" thread. I really hope he is doing well in life. I really liked that kid a whole lot! :drool:

1246-pic-1.jpg

While Tate didn't "do it" for me, Tyler White sure did!!!!! That kid had some meteoric ride on Broke Straight Boys, to the top of the fan's favorites and then he slipped down on the other side of the mountain, and he was "addicted" to the forum, and when one checked his activity here, he was always checking a "Tyler White" thread. I really hope he is doing well in life. I really liked that kid a whole lot! :drool:

That was a sexy time on Broke Straight Boys I liked Tate and thought he was a sexy boy. He had a Great Ass. lol And Tyler that boy just took my breath away.
For all you kids that weren't here yet he was like a shooting Star. I think he shot up to number one in one scene.
And stayed for a while till he became overly upsest with himself. He asked for advice and could not take it. He started acting like a spoiled little boy.
And fell from grace as fast as he shot to the top.I always felt sorry for Tyler. He LOVED being a star
and when it was taken away I think he fell apart. But when he was on top he was one of the most Beautiful boys on Broke Straight Boys

And even though he was NOT a bottom he had one of the most Beautiful asses on Broke Straight Boys Remember that is just me thinking out loud.
I hope he is doing well. He was a very special boy.

Last edited:
That was a sexy time on Broke Straight Boys I liked Tate and thought he was a sexy boy. He had a Great Ass. lol And Tyler that boy just took my breath away.
For all you kids that weren't here yet he was like a shooting Star. I think he shot up to number one in one scene.
And stayed for a while till he became overly upsest with himself. He asked for advice and could not take it. He started acting like a spoiled little boy.
And fell from grace as fast as he shot to the top.I always felt sorry for Tyler. He LOVED being a star
and when it was taken away I think he fell apart. But when he was on top he was one of the most Beautiful boys on Broke Straight Boys

And even though he was NOT a bottom he had one of the most Beautiful asses on Broke Straight Boys Remember that is just me thinking out loud.
I hope he is doing well. He was a very special boy.
I agree with everything you said Johnny. I do believe that Tyler was both beautiful and genuine in how he came across to us on the screen and I also believe that his orientation was basically straight and he was not lying when he told us he considered himself straight. He is one of the models who I did not enjoy watching bottom, but I know I am in a minority on that issue.

And Tyler was a prime example of a beautiful adored model who got way too involved with the forum and with social media as he kept asking for advise, as Johnny noted, and didn't like some of it and took criticism way too personally. The forum was particularly upset with him, when he became Kayden Alexander's protegee and tried to be someone who he was not, but the whole Tyler White era on Broke Straight Boys was compelling and all seemed real to me, and combined with his pretty boy looks and the reality of watching and reading his rise and fall here, were all part of what has made Broke Straight Boys so fascinating to me over the years.

Here is a small visual tribute to the pretty boy twink known as Tyler White! If you are a Tyler fan, please check out his model page, as he was in so many great scenes with some many great models in what was truly one of the golden ages of Broke Straight Boys with truly a plethora of beautiful models.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/modelpage.php?id=460

1181-pic-1.jpg
1181-pic-11.jpg
1183-pic-16.jpg
1189-pic-24.jpg
1207-pic-17.jpg
1370-pic-4.jpg

As we are limited to six images per post, I couldn't stop at just six, so here are a few more of what I consider to be great pairings!

1313-pic-13.jpg
1313-pic-28.jpg
1366-pic-1.jpg
1366-pic-9.jpg
1310-pic-6.jpg
1310-pic-18.jpg

As we are limited to six images per post, I couldn't stop at just six, so here are a few more of what I consider to be great pairings!

1313-pic-13.jpg
1313-pic-28.jpg
1366-pic-1.jpg
1366-pic-9.jpg
1310-pic-6.jpg
1310-pic-18.jpg
One of the things about Tyler. He got to film with some of the most Beautiful boys on Broke Straight Boys.And there were some real beauties here then.
Not saying there not here now. There are three or four. But in his short time here there were some really beauties,
Sometimes I wonder was it better then? Or if I was just in a better mood then. I mean we do have Tanner, Gage Owens,Brandon, Jason.
Maybe it is because I don't feel close to any of the models now. And I did then. Even if it was a Fantasy. I felt I knew them better.
I don't feel I really know the models now.Or don't care about them like I did. Maybe it is the change in the forum.It was a lot more fun then.
It seemed a lot more busy. Oh I don't know. My cat is not talking too me this morning. So I am talking out loud again.
Looking forward to the new boys coming there is always at least one out of three.And at Tylers time here.
it was really was not that long ago. Just seemed a change in Broke Straight Boys about then. BLA, BLa,Bla...

Last edited:
This was a unique period of time for Broke Straight Boys As much as I criticized Johnny R for sticking his hand in the scenes, he always managed to bring out the humor in the boys and made them laugh. This was a fun period.

Tate does look hot. I did like him. He always said he was straight but he liked getting fucked and he has a nice furry blond ass. I would love to see him again.

Last edited: