• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Talk to me?

Denny&paris::
The movie title to that last one is Les Chansons D`Amour :D The movie starts off with a normal couple but things got bad and the main guy needed comfort~ And FYI, it`s a musical <3

I sure will post A LOT! But I need you guys to reply a lot too to keep me going lol

From this movie-whore aka moi, yet again another gif~
14e2xbs.jpg

Denny&paris::
The movie title to that last one is Les Chansons D`Amour :D The movie starts off with a normal couple but things got bad and the main guy needed comfort~ And FYI, it`s a musical <3

I sure will post A LOT! But I need you guys to reply a lot too to keep me going lol

From this movie-whore aka moi, yet again another gif~
14e2xbs.jpg

Ooh hot! We need more girls on this forum haha
You have good taste and apparently resourcefulness when it comes to finding good gif clips ;)

ariz&paris::
I, like I mentioned above, am a movie-whore :D And the gifs are done by me too~ I love making gifs from great movies just to capture the best parts of it <3 Being pro-gay has its advantages

Just in case you guys need the title of the movie of the previous gif, it`s Guys and Balls aka Männer wie wir.

Another gif~
i1cmtg.jpg

Broken Hearts Club

Thanks for this gif Yami! Looks quite steamy. What was the title of this one?

JLipps::
The title of that one was written below it :)

From now, I`ll write the title of the movie or where I got the gif from so it`ll be easy for anyone who`s interested :D

v7ck5z.jpg

Antique [Korean]

I just bought new headphones! <333

ifsw7o.jpg

I LOVE P U R P L E

jqngcw.jpg
1z53cb4.jpg

He`s a Korean singer from the band 2AM
His voice is awesome but awesome is such an understatement
This was from their shoot for Men`s Health Magazine

Yami, I like your new headphones! I like purple, too.

Chang Min is it? He's a hottie!

Tell Siri Hi for me if you hear from her.

Hey all lovelies~

I just wanna say Goodbye for now. I can`t afford my membership at the moment so I`m gonna have to cancel it. I do hope I`ll be able to return in the future to this great place. Thank you to everyone who has made my stay very enjoyable. Take care, everyone!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kiss
Yami